• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump will live tweet during Comey testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
HAHAHA so this is what the meant when CNN reported:

The testimony Comey is expected to give on Thursday will require a coordinated and aggressive White House response. But, as Axios' Mike Allen reports Tuesday morning, there appears to be no agreed- upon plan on how, exactly, to make that happen.

Incredible.

HotHamBoy

It beggars belief that his administration would allow this to happen but their incompetence and lack of control is something to behold.

Sephzilla

Trump's lawyers must be going fucking nuts right now. Trump probably doesn't realize anything he tweets can be admissible as evidence.

Tweeting garbage to control a narrative seems like a good substitute for the executive privilege that was ruined by tweeting garbage in an attempt to control a narrative.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
This is best case scenario... hope we see some utterly horrible stuff from him that he will not be able to later defend, further digging that hole...

This is great.

What I don't want to see is MSNBC doing live coverage of those tweets on screen.

MrS

Banned
msl6h99.gif

You crazy for this one, Donald

No way will his lawyers allow it.
That's why he can't get any lawyers for this. He opens with;

"So I'm going to live tweet my reaction to Comey testifying."

"Mr president, we would strongly advise against that."

"You're fired. NEXT."

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I wonder if the WH's lastest contingency plan is to have some poor staffer overseeing his thumbs as he tweets, just in case he fucks up beyond spinning.

A live Twitter editor if you like.

Lunar15

I wonder if the administration has just given up at this point. Trump doesn't trust his staff, they don't trust him, so whatever, go tweet your goddamn temper tantrums you giant orange baby.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
I am considering just taking the day off on Thursday and throwing together a watch / tweet party. This is going to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom