• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump will live tweet during Comey testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I assume somebody's going to be keeping track of the tweets live so they can ask Comey about them again

Judging from the comments here and on Reddit, I'm fearing that this is starting to smell like yet ANOTHER instance where everyone gets super hyped up and raises their expectations way too high.

Am I right to feel this way or is this Thursday really going to be something big?

HotHamBoy

Judging from the comments here and on Reddit, I'm fearing that this is starting to smell like yet ANOTHER instance where everyone gets super hyped up and raises their expectations way too high.

Am I right to feel this way or is this Thursday really going to be something big?

It's definitely going to be big now. Trump will make sure of that.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
He is going to lose interest after 45 minutes tops. He will wait for Fox & Friends to boil his talking points down to him.

ElRenoRaven

Go ahead Donald. We all know how much your tweets have helped you already. Nothing bad could come out of acting like a child on twitter live while someone testifies about you being a scumbag. It won't make you look worse at all.

This pretty much confirms that there is no one around him anymore for counsel. His lawyer is just a yes man in it for a pay day and everyone else has given up and are gonna let him dig his own grave.

Monocle

This country has become an embarrassing shitshow overnight. Just one year ago, the presidency could still be considered a bastion of dignity.

Who would have guessed Obama would be succeeded by an asshole worse than Nixon?

He is going to lose interest after 45 minutes tops. He will wait for Fox & Friends to boil his talking points down to him.

well considering his name will probably be mentioned every other sentence (well maybe with the exception when GOP senators ask unrelated questions like unmasking, travel ban etc) who knows

Anarion07

Amazing.

I wonder how much deeper he will be digging his grave, tweet by tweet, contradiction by contradiction

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

Senator: "Is it true that President Trump asked you to terminate the FBI investigation?"
Comey: "Yes"
*Five minutes later*
Senator: "President Trump just tweeted that he did not ask you to terminate the FBI investigation. Do you stand by your earlier statement?"
Comey: "I do and I have documented the memo detailing it"

Senator: "Is it true that President Trump asked you to terminate the FBI investigation?"
*Five minutes later*
Senator: "President Trump just tweeted that he did not ask you to terminate the FBI investigation. Do you stand by your earlier statement?"

Omg if the democrats fuck this up I swear to fucking god

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
That the real political world has so completely sped past Idiocracy's depiction still comes as a surprise to me.

Dalek

The great thing is...by doing this you know it REALLY bothers him....

Also, Twitter should block Trump the hour before this happens.

Wilsongt

Bitches be sweatin'.

If it were nothing they wouldn't care what Comey says.

They are doing this just to throw red meat at his troll base.

*Five minutes later*

I look forward to a scenario like this. Maybe nothing huge, just something that blows up in Trump's face and embarrasses him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom