• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TV Shows you've watched recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to netflix iv been watching

(seen it to long ago so dont remember much)
herculesthelegendaryjourneysseason1dvdhuge.jpg

(still wanna start watching Xena too)

(seen most on tv)
man+vs+food.png

(seen some long ago so dont remember much)
X-Files_intro.jpg

(never seen)
SpecialOpsMission.jpg

(never seen)
Trigun-wallpaper-2.jpg

(Never seen.............wish there was WAY more)
golgo-13-tv-dvd-box.jpg

theres more...

bjaelke

Finally found some time to watch Rome. Only 6 episodes into the show (2 seasons, really?), but my God it's good. Love the humor, betrayal, sex and visuals.

Also started rewatching Scrubs. Still one of my favorite shows.

JMizzlin

I've resolved to FINALLY start watching The Wire tonight.

But most recently I re-watched Extras season 2 after the brilliance that is Stephen Merchant in Portal 2.

T1tan

Neo Member
So we have a super long 5 day public holiday in Australia this weekend and I've just blown through season 1 of Chuck! What can I say... that hasn't been said before? I love how super light and comic the show is. Adam Baldwin plays a slightly smarter version of Jayne from Serenity and the leads are all likable.

The best part is that there are 2 more seasons to go through on DVD and people have been saying great things about Season 2.

JMizzlin

Kraftwerk said:
Breaking Bad S3

HOLY FUCK at the last two episodes.

GODDAYUM.

I was SUPER pissed after that episode 'Fly', but am so thankful the last two episodes redeemed the series. Can't wait for July.

-Stranger-

Drewsky said:
Get outta here, The Fly was awesome.

Agreed that was a great episode.
Thats coming from someone who enjoyed the film ''Brick'' however.

Anyway that final scene of S3 was awesome, can't wait for the next season.

y2dvd

Hajime no Ippo New Challenger

I literally jumped out of my chair
at that last punch of Takamura's title fight
! So much hype!

Divius

Finished Arrested Development for the third or fourth time. It's just so amazing. Without a doubt my favorite comedy show ever.

Drewsky

cackhyena said:
Luther starring Idris Elba. If you haven't seen this show, maaaan you're missing out. It's on Netflix Instant Queue.
Oooh shit, it is on Instant. Definitely gonna start watching it, thanks for the heads up.

&Divius said:
Finished Arrested Development for the third or fourth time. It's just so amazing. Without a doubt my favorite comedy show ever.
don't know how many times I've re watched it...stopped counting after the 5th time i think since i just watch a random episode every other day if nothing else is on or i am really bored.

ultron87

Watching Baccano on Netflix.

Just got to the episode that
takes place on the airship where you find out where it all started with the immortals.
That was good as I was getting a little tired of hopping between the 3 different time periods where nothing really seemed to be progressing.

-Stranger-

Friday Night Lights Season 2

Started season 2 today, actually enjoyed ep1 more than i expected as alot of fans dislike this season. The part with Tyra and Landry was unexpected however :eek:
such an amazing show, the interactions are still really great.

Ashhong

-Stranger- said:

Started season 2 today, actually enjoyed ep1 more than i expected as alot of fans dislike this season. The part with Tyra and Landry was unexpected however :eek:

The bad parts come in the next few episodes, and then it turns ok with a sprinkle of greatness somewhere in the middle. I personally think it gets hated on a bit too much.

-Stranger- said:

Yeah, it started out pretty good but goes downhill soon. It's still FNL though so it doesn't get as bad as say, the bad seasons of 24 or Heroes.

Jay Sosa

Wohooooo found the second disc of the Firefly SE1 box! Was in some CD case :D

Breezing through the Shield..bought the complete box set (awesome design btw) earlier this year and am almost finished with season 4..no idea what I should watch after that..any other intelligent but entertaining crime dramas like Shield and the Wire?

I'd love to see a show that focuses more one the criminals (like Sopranos did).

btw.. why in the world is there no show influenced by all the stories about drug dealers like the Supreme team and Alpo? It's one of the biggest problems in the US (if not the biggest issue) and there aren't any that cover that topic? Makes no sense to me..

big ander

-Stranger- said:

I watched the first four seasons over winter break and found an excellent way to keep season 2 from being too bad: I watched all of it in less than a day while sick.
I've had S5 sitting on my shelf for weeks, but little time to watch it. I almost want to go through the entire show over again beforehand.

daffy

Banned
ultron87 said:
Watching Baccano on Netflix.

Just got to the episode that
takes place on the airship where you find out where it all started with the immortals.
That was good as I was getting a little tired of hopping between the 3 different time periods where nothing really seemed to be progressing.
Just finished watching this recently. Such a great anime. One of my favorites. I plan on rewatching it sometime again soon to catch every little detail I may have missed, but it was pretty easy to understand as the story progressed.

And I actually liked the English dub, unlike some other members here.

Also, Nice 4 life ;)

MightyKAC

Stargate Universe.

Just got caught up with both seasons about an hour ago. And while I'm sorry to see it go, as the last few episodes have been some damn fine TV, I understand why.

Some realllly shitty writing in at times killed it and might end up taking the whole franchise with it.

It's a damn shame but hey what can you do?

Enco

Just re watched an episode of Arrested Development.

The first show I've ever re seen an episode of and it was even better :lol

So many amazing jokes.

BeeDog

Decided to rewatch the "Pine Barrens" episode of "The Sopranos". Still the best and most hilarious episode in the history of TV shows. It's simply pitch perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom