• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkin112

Hmm, William wrote down 9/20 as the date, but Truman said 10/1 and 10/2 were the next days. Guess things are not occurring in real time.

Unless he actually wrote 9/30 and I'm blind lol

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So am I crazy or was this the episode that felt most like a classic TP episode so far? Lots of characters talking, switching scenes and perspectives, more use of music and quirkier moments along with some more focused character interaction while pushing a central mystery forward.

Half-way mark of the season though, 9 more parts to go!

Kensation

Didn't this group perform before? Since we're playing with time now, is it possible this episode takes place on the same day as the previous performance?

Cheebo

Banned
Don't you guys know who Au Revior Simone is? They are a pretty popular indie band that have been around about a decade now and have had songs in movies and tv and the like.

These last few posts are bizarre lol. It's not like they are some random no name band.

Kensation

Don't you guys know who Au Revior Simone is? They are a pretty popular indie band that have been around about a decade now and have had songs in movies and tv and the like.

These last few posts are bizarre lol. It's not like they are some random no name band.
I am old.

gun_haver

An emmy for Matthew Lillard. That was terrifying to watch, this motherfucker just acted out pure fear in a way I've never seen before. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom