• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still don't know about Isaac as well! Some of the cast list wasn't included in that huge 200 name list.

If Agent Desmond doesn't show up or in any way get referenced in the "Let's Rock" episode, I'm going to be a sad panda.

I'll even settle for a pointless five minute shot of his car being towed from the Fat Trout trailer park.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
According to Deputy Andy, Bowie didn't get a chance to film anything

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2016/05/11/dallas-actor-returns-to-twin-peaks

Yeah, I was remembering this, but, and it's a big but: Why would he know? If Jeffries didn't appear in any of his scenes, he wouldn't even know the scene existed. Only person that truly knows in the cast is Kyle. Unless maybe his character appears with a re-casted Jeffries.

I think I am like 3 episodes behind on the show. I had to evacuate my home in British Columbia due to some nasty forest fires for the last two and a half weeks (no worries about my place burning down.the smoke was so bad that I had to leave), and I fell behind. Will have to catch up when thing go back to normal for me.

I hope everything is doing great. Take your time.

Co0qKne.jpg

Interesting

Woodsman costume seems like a bold choice, lol

Hopefully he had his phone in his pocket on loudspeaker playing static noises.

Looked inoffensive in person. He used activated charcoal and totally got his lips. Plus, yeah, not an afro wig.

You continue to ruin my life through the power of raging jealousy. Can I vicariously touch Audrey through you?

Did she drop any hints as to when she's showing up in the show?

Also - how come comic con gets and advance episode screening but not the Peaks fest?

Hopefully he had his phone in his pocket on loudspeaker playing static noises.

You continue to ruin my life through the power of raging jealousy. Can I vicariously touch Audrey through you?

Did she drop any hints as to when she's showing up in the show?

Also - how come comic con gets and advance episode screening but not the Peaks fest?
No hints about when she will show up but
she basically confirmed that she is Richard's mom.

We get episode 12 on Sunday at a location from the show some of the cast. So I think that's more than cool enough.

g11

According to Deputy Andy, Bowie didn't get a chance to film anything

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2016/05/11/dallas-actor-returns-to-twin-peaks

I'm holding out a little hope that's a feint so that when Bowie shows up it's like a true "OH SHIT!" moment. Farfetched, but let me dream!

Woodsman costume seems like a bold choice, lol

Yeah, I would not wear that outside. Honestly I've been kind of wondering if someone would ever complain about "blackface" on The Return since the Woodsmen showed up.

I'm holding out a little hope that's a feint so that when Bowie shows up it's like a true "OH SHIT!" moment. Farfetched, but let me dream!

Yeah, I would not wear that outside. Honestly I've been kind of wondering if someone would ever complain about "blackface" on The Return since the Woodsmen showed up.
Well he won a free ticket to next years fest and a bunch of swag, so I think it was worth it. That said, I doubt the same costume would win next year.

WriterGK

I don't we will be seeing Bowie. If you actually see/listen to lyrics of Lazarus he sang about dying and died couple weeks after that or earlier. But we have Red, so I think its fine. If Bowie actually worked on The Return it will probably will have been leaked by now.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
If Bowie actually worked on The Return it will probably will have been leaked by now.

We didn't even have story leaks concerning episode 11 that was shown to the public a few days before airing, plus other things before the show premiered! I don't think it would've leaked.

Slaythe

I don't we will be seeing Bowie. If you actually see/listen to lyrics of Lazarus he sang about dying and died couple weeks after that or earlier. But we have Red, so I think its fine. If Bowie actually worked on The Return it will probably will have been leaked by now.

Heather Graham hasn't leaked.

I think a few cameos hadn't either.

WriterGK

Ofcourse. But Bowie is something else. Bowie is a legend on many scales. Its true that the others haven't been leaked. But Reddit and others have/had hints maybe not about cameos but theories and such. But perhaps he will have his cameo, you never know.

Other than because we wish he is in it, what reason is there to think they'd keep his casting a secret? Jefferies is obviously important and has been mentioned numerous times. If they listed a lot of the big name cameos in the cast list you'd think they want to let people know about a massive get like that. Unless I suppose that David Bowie wanted it secret but I can't imagine why.

I'd love to be wrong but I don't see it.

WriterGK

Other than because we wish he is in it, what reason is there to think they'd keep his casting a secret? Jefferies is obviously important and has been mentioned numerous times. If they listed a lot of the big name cameos in the cast list you'd think they want to let people know about a massive get like that. Unless I suppose that David Bowie wanted it secret but I can't imagine why.

Well you have been with the actrice who plays Audrey Horne. Did she say anything about being in this season or not?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, so, does this mean she's in it? That'd be dope!

Probably reading too much into this lol

... how's Annie anyway?

Definitely reading too much into it. If anything Lynch and Frost are avoiding talking about Annie as much as they can.

Levito

Banned
They've avoided all mention of Donna and Joise too, but I think That's because those characters just aren't coming back. Annie has at least been mentioned.

g11

Well, if Bowie did know it was his final days/weeks, he could have asked Lynch to keep it quiet as one final surprise from Bowie. I mean logically, you are probably absolutely right, but, hell, God, baby, damn, no, I can't help but hope.

Yeah she is absolutely in it. Gave away a slight spoiler too.

Meanwhile...
20170728_233112ncsk0.jpg

Daaaaamn. Jelly. I would have asked her to stare off into space like she does, but I bet there will be THOUSANDS of people that have/will have asked her that so maybe that would be kind of shitty to do.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Well, if Bowie did know it was his final days/weeks, he could have asked Lynch to keep it quiet as one final surprise from Bowie. I mean logically, you are probably absolutely right, but, hell, God, baby, damn, no, I can't help but hope.

Even if he doesn't appear, I'm satisfied to know that he wanted to come back to Twin Peaks at least. Such a classy man.

So who do we think is going to say this week's episode title?

Dream scenario: the Evolution of the Arm appears to Dougie when the next hit is put out on him to guide him like he did during Ike's attack. He says "let's rock!" and real Cooper reawakens.

Actual scenario: the MC at the Roadhouse introduces this week's musical guest. "Ladies and gentlemen, let's rock!"

A-V-B

I actually had a dream this morning that Tom Cruise showed up in Twin Peaks as a weird exorcist and performed a ritual on Dougie that turned him back into Coop.

Yeah, Tom Cruise. It doesn't make any sense to me either.

Kalor

So who do we think is going to say this week's episode title?

Dream scenario: the Evolution of the Arm appears to Dougie when the next hit is put out on him to guide him like he did during Ike's attack. He says "let's rock!" and real Cooper reawakens.

Actual scenario: the MC at the Roadhouse introduces this week's musical guest. "Ladies and gentlemen, let's rock!"

Dougie goes to a rock rolling competition and the host of the event says "Let's Rock" to start the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom