• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Goddamn it everyone Billy is the guy who owned the truck Richard ran the kid over with. We saw him talking to Andy.

WE KNOW WHO BILLY IS.

That's who it seems like 90%, but it's not confirmed yet either so.

Given we also got an ominous shot on that guy's door half open in darkness that was creepy, so something happened and I'm assuming it's more important than it initially seemed.

That's who it seems like 90%, but it's not confirmed yet either so.

Given we also got an ominous shot on that guy's door half open in darkness that was creepy, so something happened and I'm assuming it's more important than it initially seemed.
90%?

Andy talks to the truck owner. The truck owner goes missing. Someone called Billy goes missing. Billy is confirmed as having his truck stolen and returned.

Same

Person

100%

DHJwZ7ZWsAAuaZ8.jpg

<3

mjp2417

Banned
90%?

Andy talks to the truck owner. The truck owner goes missing. Someone called Billy goes missing. Billy is confirmed as having his truck stolen and returned.

Same

Person

100%

Do you remember what episode this was in? I want to go back and re-watch that and the 2 Audrey scenes now.

People saying the girl at the end of episode 8 is Sarah because of whatever the fuck she just pulled but maybe thats not Sarah to begin with at the end here.

Maybe its "Mother" or whatever the experiment was in episode 1. Andy saw that and the birth of evil/BOB thing in the lodge.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
90%?

Same

Person

100%

I just checked the credits of Part 7.

That's not Billy, I just checked Part 6 & 7's credits, there's no one listed as Billy, or even anything like 'truck driver' or anything, the character has to be named in the credits since the only 'misc' roles are other identifiable things, but in the credits of either episode (I think it's Part 7 he appears, but wanted to check).

People saying the girl at the end of episode 8 is Sarah because of whatever the fuck she just pulled but maybe thats not Sarah to begin with at the end here.
Yeah I have no ideas at all about what is happening with Sarah Palmer at this point. Zero ideas. I've gone from being scared for her to scared of her though.

I still don't think it's Billy though, it could be and we'll see, but I don't think it's confirmed and more your theory right now.
So you are saying that in the episode the owner of a truck goes missing, Billy, who owns another truck that went missing, also goes missing?

I mean I suppose, but that'd be kind of pointless. Why have them be two trucks and two different characters? Unless the farmer is Chuck, but then Andy is wrong to identify the truck as belonging to him.

I definitely think the Sarah - Mother Of Abominations connection is a thing

Then you could also draw a parallel between the girl without eyes and Laura, though I have no idea what's going on there lol

I definitely think the Sarah - Mother Of Abominations connection is a thing

Then you could also draw a parallel between the girl without eyes and Laura, though I have no idea what's going on there lol

Secret History of Twin Peaks spoilers -

I remember a segment about someone trying to summon Babalon - The Mother of All Abominations - into the world into human form...

HoJu

I swear that was Stan from Mad Men playing the FBI guy. Greatest scene, when he started yelling there was like an earthquake or something. Lynch is a genius

Addi

Missed Dougie, but amazing episode!

Wasn't the lady without eyes warning Cooper that mother was coming? She was probably sent to earth to be kept away from Mother, but turns out Sarah is somehow Mother. Sarah is the one that is coming to kill the eyeless chick.

Levito

Banned
So then

Where do we think Bad Coop stands with this Sarah Palmer business

Would he and Bob be aligned with her?

The Mother Of Abominations is the big bad. Sarah is Laura's mother... ?? Hmm

At this point I'm pretty convinced the girl in episode 8 is Sarah, if nothing else.

Scrawnton

Very very interesting episode. I wonder how the man with the green glove ends up playing into the story. I bet he was given the power to kill evil coop with one punch.

No one is talking about Gordon's dream???

That may have been the biggest mystery of the entire episode (and season to date?) ---- who is the dreamer??? Is this entire season a dream? What did that all mean???

The Mother Of Abominations is the big bad. Sarah is Laura's mother... ?? Hmm

At this point I'm pretty convinced the girl in episode 8 is Sarah, if nothing else.
Yeah I'm with you there

But do we think Bad Coop/Bob are supporting The Mother Of All Abominations? Or do they have their own agenda that might conflict

We see her vomit out the image of Bob in episode 8 (and again today), I'm thinking there might be a swerve somewhere with motivations but I don't know if we have enough evidence to support anything

Scrawnton

That may have been the biggest mystery of the entire episode (and season to date?) ---- who is the dreamer??? Is this entire season a dream? What did that all mean???
I'd imagine the dreamer is either Sarah or Laura Palmer with strong connections to Dale Cooper. That's why in the dream they alluded to Cooper not being the real Cooper.

Scrawnton

Andy is the key to all of this

RTmCx7n.jpg
My first thought was that it'd be a Lynch thing to do to reveal all of this information to Andy, the one person relatable to forget it and not make sense of it and leave the viewiers frustrated at the spinning tires, yet again. But no; Andy came out of that like a whole different cognitive person.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
What a fantastic episode. I think this is my favorite one so far.

I nearly lost my shit when I saw Gordon starting to remember Philadelphia. And then Bowie. And then there they were...

At least we had our Bowie guys.

His dream was certainly something. I wonder what him knowing that Cooper was there but not being able to see his face meant.

I'm starting to think Cooper is the dreamer. Most of the times, it was him who had these dreams that showed him things. Laura asking for help, knowing she was going to be Bob's next victim, dreaming of the Waiting Room, Phillip Jeffries' return, and so on.

Dalek

So Dianne has never met Dougie, even though she knows everyone calls him Dougie? Otherwise she would know he looks like Cooper.

I loved this part:
Gordon: Last night I had another Monica Belucci dream.
Albert: ...oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom