• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 |OT2| It's Just A Change, Not An End

Rien

Jelly Belly
Episode 16 was good!! Liked it a lot. Episode 8 still stand strong as King of this Season for me, by far but what a fucking great piece of television this series is. Man i really love it. And i Love all of it, each part and piece.. okay maybe Tammy not so much.
It looks like i am one of the few who liked episode 12 as well. Dont understand what the hate on the Audrey scene was. Just be patient and wait for the context is what my thoughts always are when watching Lynch's weird shizzle, even if you have to figure it out yourself. There is nothing more fun then discuss this on forums like this and guess what could be what. You people have no idea how much i love to read every post of you all.
I am happy the show turns out to be like this. I really didnt have to see more of this soap opera stuff from the first two Seasons again.

hydruxo

Jennifer Jason Leigh and Naomi watts are so fucking good in this.

I kinda feel like Jennifer Jason Leigh plays the same character in everything I've seen her in lmao. I don't mean that in a bad way either, it's her thing and she does it really well.

I am fully ready for Mr. C and Cooper to have a massive kamehameha battle in the middle of Twin Peaks.

I would pay good money to see this.

TuXx

I take it back

I think Gordon and Jeffries gave Evil Coop the false matching coordinates.

Jefferies by lying and Gordon by showing Diane fake coordinates.

When Evil Coop found out both matching coordinates were wrong, Evil Coop Ordered Diane to kill Gordon and Albert, but Jefferies stops Evil Coop from sending the message immediately (my theory)

Jefferies then warns Gordon that the plan failed before Diane showed up.

Gordon then has a scene where he tries to decipher the message before Diane shows up.

WriterGK

I think that's the first time I've made a wall of shame. At least in OT. It's weird too because Dusk Golem and I seemingly post on different schedules, cause I don't often see his stuff in here.

You deserve it mate. But for me you could also get a tag and be on the Wall of Fame. You went to Twin Peaks itself and played games with Amy Shiels <3
#jealous
#Winner

I wondered, no one has brought up this photo Tammy showed Gordon in Part 10 as one of the remaining mysteries left unsolved (sorry for the image size).

VDSwYX5.png

hank_tree

That would be wrong, Diane sent him the text after Evil Coop says he has 3 coordinates.

So those scene may also be out of order.

I don't think it's out of order because Evil Coop responds with the :) ALL message after he has the coordinates. So whatever Diane sent was after she received that message and after Coop had received 3 coordinates.

PolishQ

I thought Ray got the coordinates and the ring from the fake Jeffries?

That's unclear, but Ray (apparently correctly) tells Evil Cooper where the real Jeffries is, which allows Evil Coop to meet with him. So I'm leaning towards real Jeffries.

Blader

That's true. Although if Ray doesn't know the person helping him out is not the real Phillip Jeffries, and if fake Jeffries knows where the real one is hiding out, then fake Jeffries could have just been leading Ray -- and consequently the Doppelganger -- back to the real Jeffries in order to hide their tracks.

In an alternate universe where The Dark Tower movie wasn't a steaming pile of shit and actually got a follow up, I think Eamon Farren who plays Richard Horne would've made a great Eddie Dean.

In an alternate universe where The Dark Tower movie wasn't a steaming pile of shit and actually got a follow up, I think Eamon Farren who plays Richard Horne would've made a great Eddie Dean.

I hope to see more of this actor in other stuff. he channeled Dennis Hopper really well.

and yeah thats a more interesting choice for Eddie Dean than the usual Aaron Paul option thats always thrown around.

FYI for anyone who's hard for Johnny Jewel and/or Chromatics after boning on them this series, if you go directly to the Italians Do It Better site, EVERYTHING Jewel has ever been associated with is only $1 for 320 MP3s, INCLUDING Windswept and the "Shadows" single (and every Jewel side project and every Chromatics record). It's insane. Last night I bought 33 releases for $33.

PolishQ

FYI for anyone who's hard for Johnny Jewel and/or Chromatics after boning on them this series, if you go directly to the Italians Do It Better site, EVERYTHING Jewel has ever been associated with is only $1 for 320 MP3s, INCLUDING Windswept and the "Shadows" single (and every Jewel side project and every Chromatics record). It's insane. Last night I bought 33 releases for $33.

Some of the CDs (like Windswept) are only $3 as well.

I love this idea but hate this post for reminding me how bad the Dark Tower was and how much it hurts we're probably not going to get a miniseries adaptation of Wizard and Glass.

mittelos

Some cables and the frame around the tube leading to the box outside.
Yeah, it does look like someone, but you're right.

On the 3 sets of coordinates, in my mind it was the first set he got from Diane (who got them from the pic of Ruth's arm), then the set from Ray, who supposedly got them from Hastings secretary, and finally, the set from tea kettle Jeffries. The confusing thing is that Diane then sends another set after Mr C sends the ALL text message. I think when she sends those it's the full set from Ruth's arm and the first time she sent them she accidentally got them wrong or they were incomplete.

Tagyhag

I wonder how the hell do David and Mark weave everything together and think about it all?

They must have one hell of a storyboard room.

I immediately started over and I'm gonna watch them all again before Sunday. is Sunday one episode? the last one?

this is the best show.

soundtest

Banned
I immediately started over and I'm gonna watch them all again before Sunday. is Sunday one episode? the last one?

this is the best show.

It's two hours and also Showtime will be playing the whole season the day of so you can catch up that way if youre a crazy person

okay so there's two more and they're playing them right in a row. &#129299; awesome. anyone have any experience as to when they go up on Hulu?

okay so there's two more and they're playing them right in a row. &#129299; awesome. anyone have any experience as to when they go up on Hulu?

you can watch Showtime live through hulu (at least on a PC). I believe they go up right after they finish airing on Showtime.

Since this is likely Part 17 and 18 as one big chunk that mightn't be until 10pm EDT, but you should be good.

Futureman

The Jeffries tea kettle was definitely coordinates? I was thinking it was a phone number?!?!?!?

this season is a trip. Who would have thought we'd be discussing the "Jeffries Tea Kettle" a few months ago?

BTA

The Jeffries tea kettle was definitely coordinates? I was thinking it was a phone number?!?!?!?

this season is a trip. Who would have thought we'd be discussing the "Jeffries Tea Kettle" a few months ago?

Yeah, I also thought it was a phone number, given what he said right before it.

Blader

you can watch Showtime live through hulu (at least on a PC). I believe they go up right after they finish airing on Showtime.

Since this is likely Part 17 and 18 as one big chunk that mightn't be until 10pm EDT, but you should be good.

Pretty sure they go up on Hulu at the same time they start airing.

traveler

Not Wario
I don't know if it's worth it with the show nearly done, but I've definitely appreciated watching this through the showtime subscription on amazon instead of through broadcast. Being able to rewatch episodes whenever has been worth the cost to me. (Not that I had a cable alternative anyways; don't have a subscription at all) Debating keeping it on after finale just to rewatch episodes later.

-shadow-

Finished watching episodes 09 through 14, the story lines seem to be working towards each other and it's becoming truly intriguing. Tomorrow I'll be watching episode 15 and 16 with this weekend the finale like everyone else.

The thought crossed my mind when watching the scene with Sarah Palmer in the groceries store (since she's pretty much non existent in the second season after the case is solved), she has the most worthless life. I genuinely feel bad for her. After everything that happened and she went through, and she has absolutely nothing left to live for for over two decades and seems to smoke and drink her sorrow away :(

And then she takes her face off and eats the truckers throat out...

Well never that!

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
it's hilarious that there's two hours left and we still haven't seen Linda lol

it's hilarious that there's two hours left and we still haven't seen Linda lol

Or HAVE WE?

L-I-N-D-A.

That's obviously an anagram for DIANE.

Yeah, I know there's one letter different, but OBVIOUSLY IT STILL WORKS like how Naido is Diane and maybe even Candie!

/s just making a little fun of the Diane = Naido theorists. :)

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Son of a bitch hahaha, Julee Cruise posted on Instagram what appeared to be a spoiler and it was a joke pic, almost had a heart attack hahaha.

Top Bottom