• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 |OT2| It's Just A Change, Not An End

hughesta

Banned
man Part 12 is a great episode. Has some amazing Sarah scenes, that great scene with Ben, and this hilarious bit with Cole and his FINE BORDEAUX, and Warden Murphy's assassination.

NEXT STOP WENDY'S

DI0N0ZVUIAE8X12.jpg

traveler

Not Wario
I just remembered we never actually get a conclusion to this conversation. The story just resumes with no new information added.

I enjoyed episode 12 much more on my rewatch this morning. Especially the Audrey scene since I know it wasn't just in my head that something was up with it. I still can't quite figure out the Lynch scene with the French woman though. Part of me thinks it's some weird message like Lil and the other thinks it's just weird for the sake of it.

kevin1025

Banned
Best and cheapest way to watch all of season 3?

I have fuboTV which doesnt have an option for Showtime I think, altough I think SlingTV does?

Does Showtime have their own streaming service?

I'm Canadian so I don't have all the info, but they have Showtime Anytime. It's attached to some streaming services (definitely Amazon, but also others), while also being part of a cable subscription. Here is the page for it!

http://www.sho.com/showtime-anytime

hughesta

Banned
I just remembered we never actually get a conclusion to this conversation. The story just resumes with no new information added.
I imagine he's either not actually talking to her and just fucking with Audrey, or it's the same story we hear an episode later at the bar about Billy running into the kitchen.

I imagine he's either not actually calling her and just fucking with Audrey, or it's the same story we hear an episode later at the bar about Billy running into the kitchen.
If non of this is real and she's overhearing conversations about someone called Billy somehow, 'Chuck' could be a figment of her imagination and the figment Chuck wouldn't know anymore than Audrey.

Kadayi

Banned
I still have no idea what those bar scenes are about, especially those Sky Ferreira scenes lol

I think they're a mix. Some of them are clearly real, like the ones with James etc, and some are conversations that I think Audrey overhears in her coma, and she contextualises them into a road house setting. It could be nearby nurses talking, or perhaps even something on a nearby TV/Radio.

liquidtmd

Banned
how is wally a dickhead, he seems like a very nice young man

Ok maybe not dick head. Too harsh.

The three minute speech I could have easily done without and in retrospect looking back over 16 episodes, it's him, Andy and Lucy I look back on the most and feel the most redundant

I'm including things like the bar sweeping scenes when I say considering that statement

Ok maybe not dick head. Too harsh.

The three minute speech I could have easily done without and in retrospect looking back over 16 episodes, it's him, Andy and Lucy I look back on the most and feel the most redundant

I'm including things like the bar sweeping scenes when I say considering that statement

considering how important Andy is, seems pretty essential

hughesta

Banned
I still can't believe this arm wrestling shit happened

every episode of this season has multiple iconic scenes and lines. What a fucking gift this has been.

"What is this? Kindergarten? Nursery school?"

liquidtmd

Banned
I still can't believe this arm wrestling shit happened

every episode of this season has multiple iconic scenes and lines. What a fucking gift this has been.

"What is this? Kindergarten? Nursery school?"

Scenes like that Kyle really shone in his menace.

source.gif

Dougie / Cooper / Mr. C really is a range that honestly should bag awards, but alas probably won't

Levito

Banned
The Mother is going to emerge from Sarah Palmer and Laura will go SSJ2 and save the world. That's my actual prediction.

Top Bottom