• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Ithil

Yeah, the moves will be different, but it was boring when Gator was beating everything on his own for the majority of the game.

I thought Torchic was pretty much the strongest starter?

Haha, we said the same thing about Gator.

Strength doesn't matter when you keep using growl.

I think we need new lore to describe how Pokemon die. Maybe the A-Team is a group of detectives trying to find the serial killer known as Slash. Unbeknownst to them, the killer is the very leader of the group, A. Whom, is a devote follower of the PC.

The story is like a reverse Death Note.

harmonize

Why did the stream loose 11,000+ viewers since it started?
It was never going to be able to top its initial hype, just like the last run couldn't. If Crystal is any indication, the fact that ~10000 people are probably going to be following this at any given time during the entire run is pretty amazing anyways, especially considering it's the third one of its kind.

Anteo

So basically A is Slash, and she killed the other kids cause she wanted to be one with the voices, she had been waiting for this and no one will take it from her.

DLaicH

I just noticed the thing at the bottom left showing Torchic's current HP. I wonder how that's implemented. Maybe the streamer modded the emulator so that he could read out the HP dynamically? Has this been discussed yet?

So basically A is Slash, and she killed the other kids cause she wanted to be one with the voices, she had been waiting for this and no one will take it from her.

Maybe she kill then because they couldn't handle the voices and decided to take the charge for herself.

-Horizon-

To me, these are part 1 and part 2 of the prologue.

tumblr_n2tdjkNImZ1r2cnpko1_1280.png

tumblr_n2th0tQd5e1r2cnpko1_1280.png

So I just tuned in, what's with the slash nickname?

When the game started we picked may and name her /' . but she died along with a couple more trainers, because the game keep soft resetting. A fan art implied that Slash killed the other trainers and she now goes by the name of A.

Razzer

So I just finished reading the thread so far...

Not liking this gen 3 hate I'm seeing in places. You guys gotta learn to love the trumpets, this gen has legit the best soundtrack.

So I just tuned in, what's with the slash nickname?

Her name was originally /' but there was a softrest that made us start a new file... a couple of times.

Edit: For correct canon explanation see bellow.
When the game started we picked may and name her /' . but she died along with a couple more trainers, because the game keep soft resetting. A fan art implied that Slash killed the other trainers and she now goes by the name of A.

Top Bottom