• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

-Horizon-

I can totally see A meeting T and sayin "The voices, give them back, they are mine! MINEEEEEEEE!"

Well I love this run

Best run for sure. The lore just came together so much better than in Crystal.

Brendan failed in his attempt to capture us, now who will stop Slash who has her sights set on her first victim Roxanne?

She's not even a fire gym leader but her gym's going to be painted red.

harmonize

No way. Crystal lore best lore.
I like GSC much more than RSE, but the only time the connections to Red/Blue helped it lore-wise was the battle with Red. Outside of that, it was pretty boring and constantly felt like it was in the shadow of the first run.

Well, more in the shadow than Emerald, that it.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Well this one seems to have started out dark. They say it's always the ones you least suspect... Anyway I like Torchic so I'm excited so fat.

PBalfredo

I MISSED IT I MISSED IT I MISSED IT I JUST HAD TO TAKE A NAP

What all did I miss
And screw no Brendan
And yay Torchic

The game was soft reset four times in the first fifteen minutes. We selected the girl the first two times, named /' ("Slash") and Camila, the boy once (named T) and finally the girl again, named A.

Current lore is that A is a serial killer who killer her siblings to become the player character.

I MISSED IT I MISSED IT I MISSED IT I JUST HAD TO TAKE A NAP

What all did I miss
And screw no Brendan
And yay Torchic

Boy what you didn't missed.

Our protagonist is A, a mentally unstable lady with a mysterious past. We got 5 trainers dead before we got to her (we accidentally soft reset the game a couple of times)

There's a couple of theories of how they die, some say she had multiple personality disorder, some say she kill them all, some she was the last survivor. We don't know, but we now she is not right in the head.

Her starter Sexy, is the possibly the bastard child of Pidgeot and Flareon, it's said to bring balance to the world but A is so mentally unbalanced that we had white out like 6 times.

The game was soft reset four times in the first fifteen minutes. We selected the girl the first two times, named /' ("Slash") and Camila, the boy once (named T) and finally the girl again, named A.

Current lore is that A is a serial killer who killer her siblings to become the player character.

Can we soft reset again? I require Brendan

GamerSoul

Our protagonist is A, a mentally unstable lady with a mysterious past. We got 5 trainers dead before we got to her (we accidentally soft reset the game a couple of times)

There's a couple of theories of how they die, some say she had multiple personality disorder, some say she kill them all, some she was the last survivor. We don't know, but we now she is not right in the head.

Her starter Sexy, is the possibly the bastard child of Pidgeot and Flare on, it's said to bring balance to the world but A is so mentally unbalanced that we had white out like 6 times.
Oh jeebus...

Her starter Sexy, is the possibly the bastard child of Pidgeot and Flare on, it's said to bring balance to the world but A is so mentally unbalanced that we had white out like 6 times.
Best summary ever.

SkyOdin

I need a straight answer please.
And can someone get wall of shame, I want to see it and smile

We started out with a Girl named " /' ", who was quickly eliminated by an unexpected soft reset in the moving van before we could save. We then made a girl with a default name "Camila". She was also wiped out by a soft reset inside her new house. We then made a boy trainer named "T". He didn't make it much further than Camila before the reset took him.

We then made a third girl named "A". And the streamer disabled the SELECT button so we could avoid more soft resets. It then took like 20 minutes to set the clock.

After that we went to visit the boy next door, only to leave before heading upstairs and spending an hour visiting every other place in town. Repeatedly. Then we finally made it up to his room, only to immediately leave, which triggered the necessary scene anyways. Then we finally made it north and got our starter: a Torchick named zyyyxyyy. The interpretation of that name was obvious.

We whited out to a Wild Poochyena, and lost to Brendan once before finally beating him. And we have just collected Pokeballs and the Running Shoes.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope we get a Gen 3 remake soon. I've only ever got to play a little bit of Emerald but now I really want to give it another shot.

Top Bottom