• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
I like Mac awesome hair Double pants. But May is already the fresh change of pace needed, Gen 2 is too much like gen 1. We needed this.

Edit: lol I said chance of paste.

SkyOdin

I like the multiple personality disorder/unexplained memories or visions interpretation. It goes well with A constantly checking her license, as if her identity feels foreign to her.

Can the gamecube pokemon games be possible on twitch? I will like to see them trying to go though the game when the shadow pokemon can't level up lol.

Also 2 on 2 battle every time will be funny to see.

I think it's the emulator, not the stream. Maybe he'll have some physical setup for the DS/3DS games. The technology exists.

I want the gamecube games next T.T

Makai

I think it's the emulator, not the stream. Maybe he'll have some physical setup for the DS/3DS games. The technology exists.

I like the multiple personality disorder/unexplained memories or visions interpretation. It goes well with A constantly checking her license, as if her identity feels foreign to her.

Great point, heck Maybe we have a ridiculous Resident Evil movie situation with the Alice clones, lots of dead ones.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Yeah, the moves will be different, but it was boring when Gator was beating everything on his own for the majority of the game.

I thought Torchic was pretty much the strongest starter?

Haha, we said the same thing about Gator.
Swampert is the best of them before gen 5 gave blaziken speed boost

http://www.reddit.com/r/twitchplayspokemon/comments/211w81/lore_ideas/ I'm getting some shuteye now. But it would be cool to see more ideas theories collected here when I'm up again.

Oh, and maybe a seven deadly sins theme is possible, A the murderer as Wrath, Sexy as Lust, but that depends on what we catch and what we name them. But getting a Slaktoth would be perfect for Sloth, and a Gulpin for Gluttony.

I like the idea of Brendan being Mr T and her constantly checking out her idea.

Also someone add the flareon + Pidgeot= Torchic to reddit, I have no idea how to post on there.

Toxi

Banned
More evidence that Slash never left us.

ayr14iy.png

Top Bottom