• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Reyne

Why is Zexy still a Torchic?

Because evolving ain't exactly a walk in the park, with people spamming B whenever a Pokemon levels up, and for no other reason than 'for the lulz'.

Getting Azumarill was a lucky break, though I think most were caught off guard by the fact that it had fainted and the battle was drawn out.

RiggyRob

They really need to level up the Nincada while they still have the empty slot for Shedinja, both for the lore and the game itself.

Reyne

Hey, at least we might get Flamethrower now in the 40s. Only Torchic learns it

Yes, we might learn Flamethrower, so we got that going for us, which is nice... cue some B spammers rejecting learning Flamethrower :p

I actually don't think any country is to blame for the B spam though, just so you know ;)

Syntsui

Marill just evolved because the majority doesn't even know the level it is supposed to evolve. That's why I think we will get our Shedinja soon enough.

RiggyRob

I sure hope so, but they keep letting it die.

Someone on Reddit should make up one of those elaborate plans. IIRC it can wall 3/4 of Wattson's gym, 2/4 of Norman's gym, 2/4 of Tate & Liza's gym (assuming we get lucky with Confuse Ray) and all of Juan's gym.

After that though, it pretty much becomes dead weight (Dark and Ghost Elite 4, Hail for the Ice Elite 4 and Dragons with Rock and Fire moves for the Dragon Elite 4) despite walling 3/6 of Wallace's team (the others have Toxic and Leech Seed).

Edit: Also someone needs to update the twitchplayspokemon.net site, says we challenge Wallace as the last gym instead of Juan.

gPJRjqWg9Spf9bwRSxorM0tZf0Vx3tS2jzdnuQtItQQ

Marjar

Banned
One thing I do notice is that the chat is way more disorganized. Most probably due to how unfamiliar gen 3 is to most people.

Gen 3 also has a very strange layout/sequence of events you have to go through. I feel like this'll take at least a few days longer than the other two.

Top Bottom