• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

backlot

Rayquaza is a boring mofo.
Plus we'll need them to catch Regigigas in TPP 5. :p

EDIT: Why is Rayquaza so impossible? The game gives you a master ball by that point right?

It requires precise bike movements that are difficult even if you're playing the game normally. I really don't see a way to do it.

-Horizon-

Rayquaza is a boring mofo.
Plus we'll need them to catch Regigigas in TPP 5. :p

EDIT: Why is Rayquaza so impossible? The game gives you a master ball by that point right?

You need a Mach bike. And to hold down a direction pad. With a crumbling floor. Ok, multiple crumbling floors and you need to land on the right one to fall to where the right stair case is. At least that's what it was like for me in Ruby.

DVvR0wN.jpg

arandompokemon

Dubiono

Aaaand we just got wrecked by Brendan's Marshtomp. Zexy did a good job against his other two Pokemon though.

Yeah, that rival battle is the only decently hard one asides from maybe end of Victory Road Wally. His starter by that pint can wreck your team minus a match up like lombre vs marshtomp in your favor

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Seriously, why do they even allow you to attack your own teammate in the game?
You can abuse some abilities like Volt Absorb like that.

Plus, in Gen V you can make Slaking get hit by a partner Cofagrigus and get Mummy as its ability instead of Truant. Chaos ensues.

just checked the stream and boy was I confused.

Thought we evolved TT but then I looked at the party and the levels and I had no idea what was going on.

BLOODY MARILL WAS NICKNAMED! She is now.. M ----/'/'4

To me it's just more proof that the Slasher never died.... Just changed it's identity to a Marill.

evil_marill_by_nienorgreenfield-d7639ia.jpg

Art by nienorgreenfield

EDIT:
Bloody Sunday had no deaths because A is not a killer. She thinks she is. She thinks she killed /' or that she is /' and killed the others. But no... /' is still alive, only disguised as a Bloody Marill. Slasher is her nickname, her real name is M4. Who is she? How is she and Mr. T still alive. And how are they related A? Find out next week on DRAGON BALL Z.

-Horizon-

We have an Azumarill now? Nice.

BLOODY MARILL WAS NICKNAMED! She is now.. M ----/'/'4

To me it's just more proof that the Slasher never died.... Just changed it's identity to a Marill.

evil_marill_by_nienorgreenfield-d7639ia.jpg

Art by nienorgreenfield

EDIT:
Bloody Sunday had no deaths because A is not a killer. She thinks she is. She thinks she killed /' or that she is /' and killed the others. But no... /' is still alive, only disguised as a Bloody Marill. Slasher is her nickname, her real name is M4. Who is she? How is she and Mr. T still alive. And how are they related A? Find out next week on DRAGON BALL Z.

Terrifyingly awesome.

zexy_virgin_by_davis_lightheart-d7bfklq.png

Deader than dead. Dubiono

Just disturbing.

tumblr_n2xp1iTPwr1rlyw3io1_1280.png

Thank you, Australia.

/dead

Top Bottom