• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Not true, Gen 5 introduced hidden ability, which changed the flow of competitive battle. Also Gen 5 changed the EXP formula making it easier to level grind and speeded up the battle flow.

Hidden Abilities sucked ass in gen 5, unless you were a hacker it wasn't possible to make good use of them.

Snake

Goddammit Watson is a motherfucker.

NtfqZVy.gif

PBalfredo

Is it just me, or is the evolving animation sequence longer in gen 3 than in earlier ones? I've been playing XY lately and pokemon would never evolve if Twitch was playing that game, the evolution animation is so long.

Crayolan

Haven't been able to watch TPP today, anything interesting happen? I see we still haven't beat Wattson, so I'm guessing no. Though I am pleasantly surprised to see Azumarill at 30.

Haven't been able to watch TPP today, anything interesting happen? I see we still haven't beat Wattson, so I'm guessing no. Though I am pleasantly surprised to see Azumarill at 30.
They got rid of anarchy for good. Now it's democracy from here on.

Or not.

Top Bottom