• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Crayolan

Azumarill learns Double-Edge at 34. If we overwrite Rollout with Double-Edge we're screwed; there's no way we'll be able to beat Magneton without insane grinding.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
brb, retroactively taking back those Marshall Plan bucks.

If we're retroactively taking back war-time funding, hand the French your treasury then the British your territory. :p

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
We've been here now longer than the original incident which caused democracy to be brought in for the first time.

gosox333

Are there any parts in Emerald where we'd absolutely need democracy to progress? Like the Safari Zone or Morty's Gym?

There aren't, right?

I don't get why we keep going to the PC in the first place

Didn't we once have a team with TT, Zexy, and Bloody Marill? That should've been it for the PC.

They isn't fun and games.
We're controlling a Serial Killer. No one is safe.

I though "releasing' a Pokemon was a cute way to refer to the Shredder. I mean, we are poor as fuck, we don't have any social skill, we have to eat... it just so happened that we have a self cooking chicken with us all along.

Crayolan

I don't get why we keep going to the PC in the first place

Didn't we once have a team with TT, Zexy, and Bloody Marill? That should've been it for the PC.

When we evolved Nincada, we only had him and Shedinja, as well as a useless bird or pooch or something. We had to go back to the PC to get Torchic and marill. When we did, we got Torchic and left, thinking it'd be enough. But torchic could not kill Magneton, so we went to get Azumarill, and ended up boxing Shedinja. Then we spent 2 hours trying to retrieve the the dream team of Torchic, Azumarill, and Shedinja and ended up releasing Torchic. Once we got Azumarill and Shedinja we ran away immediately.

I'm surprised more fan art haven't being done about Watson. I mean how many times has he killed us? 20+
At this point I'm wondering if this is reaching Sexual Predator territories. I mean we got everything else drugs, murder, Multiple-personalities. Now we have a stalker Grandpa... ._.
tumblr_l174awIHA21qa7cgco1_400.jpg

Shedinja is a bitch to train, in Emerald you are almost guarantee that every random Pokemon has at least one way of Killing it. I don't think is going to make it over 20 levels.

Top Bottom