• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
HOLY SHIT. Torchic refused to be like her Mother, he refused the fire moves, he embraced the flying attacks. He suffered the same fate as her in the end.

RIP Torchic.

aZzCRNZ.jpg

Shedinja for New False Prophet?

Sophalone

Shedinja for New False Prophet?

Sophalone

There was an evil within Nincada. She waited for the opportunity to present itself, long before his arrival she already whisper his name onto us (you need Shedinja). It wasn't until a hardened veteran got a called from Brendan that A was coming to his town, that he decided to end his retirement. No in my town he said, He came back from one last fight.

Watson would never let us advance, we knew our only option was to push Torchic to the dark arts of fire, he refused leaving it on the darkness confess of his soul (the 4 slot), A, We forced him to had his fire as priority but he said not, getting rid of it at the first sign of a new bird move. He didn't wanted to live up to his parents, he just wanted to be Sexy. That's went she stroked, materializing itself from the carcass of Dottie Shedinja came, she promised us to defeat Watson,she promised us to tank the Champion itself, but what she wanted in return was a price that was too high , yet we in our desperation made the sacrifice.

There was an evil within Nincada. He wait for the opportunity to present itself, long before his arrival he already whisper his name onto us (you need Shedinja). It wasn't until harden veteran got a called from Brendan that A was coming to his town, that he decided to end his retirement. No in my town he said, He came back from one last fight.

Watson would never let us advance, we knew our only option was to push Torchic to the dark arts of fire, he refused leaving it on the darkness confess of his soul (the 4 slot), A, We forced him to had his fire as priority but he said not, getting rid of it at the first sign of a new bird move. He didn't wanted to live up to his parents, he just wanted to be Sexy. That's went he strike, materializing itself from the carcass of Dottie Shedinja came, he promised us to defeat Watson, he promised us to tank the Champion itself, but what he wanted in return was a price that was too high , yet we in our desperation made the sacrifice.

Once again, I must ask if it is OK if I copypasta this to reddit, since I really like it, but I've already posted a lot stuff of yours related to this thread of lore, and kind of wonder if you can start doing it yourself.

Once again, I must ask if it is OK if I copypasta this to reddit, since I really like it, but I've already posted a lot stuff of yours related to this thread of lore, and kind of wonder if you can start doing it yourself.

I don't mind, you can fix the grammar if you want also. My English is not the best ^_^U

NexusCell

There was an evil within Nincada. He wait for the opportunity to present itself, long before his arrival he already whisper his name onto us (you need Shedinja). It wasn't until harden veteran got a called from Brendan that A was coming to his town, that he decided to end his retirement. No in my town he said, He came back from one last fight.

Watson would never let us advance, we knew our only option was to push Torchic to the dark arts of fire, he refused leaving it on the darkness confess of his soul (the 4 slot), A, We forced him to had his fire as priority but he said not, getting rid of it at the first sign of a new bird move. He didn't wanted to live up to his parents, he just wanted to be Sexy. That's went he strike, materializing itself from the carcass of Dottie Shedinja came, he promised us to defeat Watson, he promised us to tank the Champion itself, but what he wanted in return was a price that was too high , yet we in our desperation made the sacrifice.

Nincada's a girl though...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So, uh...

Who's gonna step up to the role of Bird Jesus? Will it be Bloody Marill, Doge Swagger the Third, Ninj 1, or the Eater of Souls?

Bloody marill, abra, and shedinja... well at least we CAN win with this party if we just keep trying until marill and shedinja are high enough.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Got to admit, losing Zexy is the worst I've felt about TPP since we lost Big Dig.

Crayolan

I think we can all at least agree on who our real enemy is. This asshole:

381px-ruby_sapphire_wattson.png

Fortunately according to Reddit this team can succeed. If we Rollout first turn with Azumarill and all 5 hit, it will sweep through the first 3 members of Wattson's team, and once we get to Manectric with Shedinja alive, we win. The problems are potential criticals, misses, and paralysis once we come into contact with Electrike.

We must kill Wattson and avenge our fallen comrade!

I think we can all at least agree on who our real enemy is. This asshole:

381px-ruby_sapphire_wattson.png

Fortunately according to Reddit this team can succeed. If we Rollout first turn with Azumarill and all 5 hit, it will sweep through the first 3 members of Wattson's team, and once we get to Manectric with Shedinja alive, we win. The problems are potential criticals, misses, and paralysis once we come into contact with Electrike.

This one for Zexy!!!

I feel bad to admit it, but I'd been secretly hoping Torchic would get released eventually. It's just been too overleveled and it missed out on getting any good moves ever so it would have been even more of a disappointment than Feraligatr was in Crystal. At least this way we'll see a more diverse team likely, as it seems like we are frequently using the PC so hopefully more mons level up to be useful.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I feel bad to admit it, but I'd been secretly hoping Torchic would get released eventually. It's just been too overleveled and it missed out on getting any good moves ever so it would have been even more of a disappointment than Feraligatr was in Crystal. At least this way we'll see a more diverse team likely, as it seems like we are frequently using the PC so hopefully more mons level up to be useful.

"even more of a disappointment" - implying that General Lazor was a disappointment? General Lazor was da bes.

?oe?oe

I agree. This run has been far more interesting than Crystal. Not only was Crystal's lore weaker, but Lazergador made me not even tune in or pay attention to any developments until the end.

PBalfredo

Oh, status moves still work on Shedinja...

Not only despite Wonder Guard, but also despite the fact that Supersonic is Normal-type vs Ghost-type. What the fuck?

Crayolan

Damn, paralysis came in on the 3rd rollout. This isn't the run, but I'm pretty sure with enough tries we can pull through this and beat Wattson.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't there a Geodude cave nearby? I remember catching one and easily level him up un a patch of grass that only contained electric pokes.

If we go back to Dewford, we can get a Geodude. That's the only Ground-type available prior to Wattson, other than Nincada or the Mudkip line. We could also try going for a Makuhita in the same place, the only Fighting-type prior to Wattson, other than the Torchic line (sob). There are no Fire types, again other than the Torchic line (sob sob). Sans Geodude or Makuhita, there's not much we can do other than grind'n'hope.

Top Bottom