• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Kensuke

I've been out of the loop since we defeated Wattson. It looks like almost nothing has happened since then. What's going on?

I've been out of the loop since we defeated Wattson. It looks like almost nothing has happened since then. What's going on?

They've been trying to teach rock smash for at least 9 hours. Because so many people hate democracy, we'll likely have a lot of times this run where we're stuck in one place for a day or more doing seemingly simple tasks.

Crayolan

odmd1iw.gif

GalacticCow

Crayolan

I only played gen 3 once so I have no idea where we should go now

1. Teach Rock Smash to someone
2. Smash the rocks in Rustboro Tunnel to get strength
3. (Optional) Go back to Rustboro to get the exp share
4. Go north of Mauville to finally move on to new territory

CCS

Banned
Also, I was inspired to replay the game through again by this. The fire gym will be interesting to say the least.

Kinda off topic, but if the next game is really Fire Red with a randomizer, imagine if our starter is Lord Helix or Bird Jesus again? What are the odds?

1/193, maybe?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I was aiming for the Doge, but this is good enough. You guys don't give my incredible 'A'-pressing ability credit. It's taken me a month to master the precise timing.

Top Bottom