• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
They just tossed the Exp Share...

WHY DOES THE GAME EVEN LET YOU DO THAT?

50272_111343355551009_526_n.jpg

So perfect

xyzls

--___--. So we saw a Skamory and everyone is screaming CATCH IT and Marill kills it...

... 10 seconds later we catch Spinda...

Toxi

Banned
Holy shit, you guys got a Shedinja!

Holy shit you guys released Torchic. :-(

Glad to see Dogeyena somehow hasn't evolved yet.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Did we ever see a Shiny?

In Emerald, not yet. In Crystal, we saw two: a Geodude (I think. Maybe a Zubat. Some early game cave Pokemon), and a Larvitar.

EDIT: The first one was a Paras, after some brief internet trawling.
EDIT 2: Also obviously the Shiny Gyarados.

Bird Jesus reborn in Bloody Marill?! Such a clutch battle!

Nope, actually the Mightyena used Sand Attack to screw over Bloody Azumarill til 17hp, and then we switched and our level 33 Doge used scary face twice. Mightyena had previously killed everything else, and upon killing that doge, Bloody Azumarill let forth the Rollouts. Next pokemon was a Zubat, which was an easy kill and let us get to our 3rd/4th rollout to kill Camerupt

Toxi

Banned
Holy shit.

That battle was amazing. Legit one of the best battles in Twitch Plays Pokemon, up there with Lt. Surge. I expected us to waltz over Maxie. I did not expect something this exciting, and the great music just made it better.

Hope someone recorded that.

Also...
71Smde5.gif

Toxi

Banned
Fossils were key items but goddamn EXPSHARE isn't?

GF is on drugs.
Shit, which fossil are we gonna choose?

It doesn't matter because both will be tossed in the box if revived, but I hope we got with the Root Fossil; I love crinoids.

Shit, which fossil are we gonna choose?

It doesn't matter because both will be tossed in the box if revived, but I hope we got with the Root Fossil; I love crinoids.
We're not going to able to get the fossils. You need 3 square head start with the Mach bike. To cross the cracks. No way we can do that.
Mirage_Tower_2F_E.png

Gym time!

Top Bottom