• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

woen

"We just bought 12 Ultra Balls and 2 Hyper Potions."

KuGsj.gif

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Graveler and Tentacruel slowly being able to handle E4 mons with needing M4 to help out. Not sure if it's enough though :/ All of them will suffer miserably against Wallace's mons.

I swear this is 90% of your posts in this thread.

It's either a high density of posts in a short amount of time or me desperately trying to keep this place alive and making updates/posting artwork to do so when everyone else is seemingly gone

Besides, unless I double posted a bunch, at most I could only have 50%, which is impossible now because I would need every other post from the beginning onwards

It sucks Graveler wont become a Golem and has no specific advantage in type against anything

Artwork:
9df.jpg
9G2TJwJ.jpg

QE26qTO.png

Birdcop- A Team member

Type Guide for FireRed randomizer

Toxi

Banned
Goddamn Shiftry Double Teaming all over the place.
Amazing how one Pokemon has become such a Goddamn thorn in our side. I can't think of a single Elite 4 Pokemon that was that bad from an earlier run. Even Lorelei's Dewgong was more a problem because it just wore us down.

Amazing how one Pokemon has become such a Goddamn thorn in our side. I can't think of a single Elite 4 Pokemon that was that bad from an earlier run. Even Lorelei's Dewgong was more a problem because it just wore us down.

Maybe Gengar?
Yeah, there never been one single pokemon to screw us over in E4 + champion unless we count Red and Battery Jesus, because technically he was the champion

Well thats our last ultra ball down. I can see why they did not do damage, the trainer blocks it.

In hindsight now would be a good time for Mightyena to get hidden power. Though Sand Attack would probably get overwritten rather than take down.

We haven't gotten vileplume any experience in a long, long time. It's a shame because it would be really useful in the final battle.

Toxi

Banned
We haven't gotten vileplume any experience in a long, long time. It's a shame because it would be really useful in the final battle.
If we didn't have the damn time limit, we could easily grind it.

We're gonna have to rely on Hentai-Cruella, Annie, and M4 muscling through. Poor 5'7'' just gets one-shot by nearly everything.

Karen's Gengar using Destiny Bond to take out LazorGator in one of our hottest runs takes the cake.
God, I missed that. Wish I could have seen it.

Well I guess chat has decided to forfeit. They're trying to stall for 40 minutes so they can heal in democracy in a run where they only have M4 left.

Toxi

Banned
Holy shit, the viewer count's jumped!

...And most of the new ones are probably bots.
Well I guess chat has decided to forfeit. They're trying to stall for 40 minutes so they can heal in democracy in a run where they only have M4 left.
That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

woen

Oh, we managed to defeat Drake for a second time!

I think we should wait till democracy, heal, and then engage the battle.

Well the only issue M4 would have against Wallace would be Ludicolo. But hopefully she can build up enough Rollouts to hit it hard when it comes out... if they manage to heal.

Toxi

Banned
Just a list of the horrors we'll be facing.

• Tentacruel has Toxic. If it gets a single Toxic in, we're dead.
  • Ludicolo has Leech Seed, which will probably also kill us, and motherfucking Double Team.
  • Milotic has Toxic and Recover; better hope we have that Rollout mojo.

Top Bottom