• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
They only have M4 with 10% hp AND he's paralyzed and chat is still trying to heal. Why did all the idiots remain while most of the smart ones left?

Toxi

Banned
Azumarill is about to land Rollout #5 against Wallace's last Pokemon and the stream ends.
No one's hearts will be ready.
I might cry
And then A and all the adventures she had with her friends are erased, lost to the chaos forever. Twitch Plays Pokemon plays on, but it dies a small, sad death knowing it failed when it counted most. The ghost of M4 wanders Lavender Tower in a bloodshot madness, hateful of the selfish people who abandoned her.

They should do a randomized but concurrent FireRed vs LeafGreen, with some unique objectives beyond "become the Champion" (catch a fire-type and release it, beat Misty, etc.) and see who accomplishes it first. Winner gets 20 minutes of inputs converted to Democracy, loser gets those same inputs as raw Anarchy, etc.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I have no qualms with them using democracy to buy revives and heals. It's gonna be "worst TPP run ever" whether we make it or not. Let's see if they can actually use a revive when needed and not accidentally toss it.

Who would be best against Wallace though? Annie?

I have no qualms with them using democracy to buy revives and heals. It's gonna be "worst TPP run ever" whether we make it or not. Let's see if they can actually use a revive when needed and not accidentally toss it.

Who would be best against Wallace though? Annie?

Surprisingly, Tentacruel. By some godly happenstance, his Hidden Power is Electric, which can wreck Wallace's team. And he can wall Ludicolo, due to his Poison typing too.

If people would wise up they would realize that it's easier to heal in battle than out of it. But no, we end up wasting precious time spamming start trying to heal.

Toxi

Banned
One of the nice things about these runs is that they allow us to finally disprove the "Each generation's Elite 4 is easier" bullshit.

Because Jesus Christ this is hell.

woen

Do we have potions/revives left ?

I still hope the timer is bullshit. 2 more days and we will beat Wallace's ass.

trixx

One of the nice things about these runs is that they allow us to finally disprove the "Each generation's Elite 4 is easier" bullshit.

Because Jesus Christ this is hell.

Yep, Emerald definitely has one of the hardest e4's. However the team in this one is something else, both red and crystal had better teams.

Top Bottom