• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Muslim mothers attacked in Brooklyn, "Get the fuck out of America, bitches"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bigoted Brooklyn woman launched a sickening attack on two Muslim women pushing their babies in strollers — punching them in the face and trying to pull off their hijabs, prosecutors said Friday.

Emirjeta Xhelili, 32, hurled Islamophobic insults as she pounced on the two victims near her Bath Beach home about 1:30 p.m. Thursday, authorities said.

“Get the f--k out of here,” Xhelili, 32, allegedly yelled at the pair, according to prosecutors. “Get the f--k out of America, b-----s.”

As she punched the 23-year-old women in the face and kicked them in their legs, she tried to rip the traditional Muslim veils off their heads at Bay 20th St. and Cropsey Aves., police sources said.
“This is America — you shouldn’t be different from us,” she yelled, prosecutors said.

The victims and babies were not badly hurt, police sources said.

Less than an hour before the attacks, Xhelili posted hate-filled Facebook messages on an account named Mary Magdalene ripping Muslims and blacks.

“What is your Allah doing to me? It’s kissing my ass,” one of the messages reads.
Brooklyn prosecutors said her attack included an attempt to knock over a stroller carrying a 15-month-old baby.
“She didn’t even care for the well-being of a baby — that’s how serious this hate crime is,” Assistant District Attorney Kelli Muse said at the arraignment in Brooklyn Criminal Court.

Police collared Xhelili a half hour after the assault when the victims pointed her out a few blocks away, officials said.

“She continued to taunt them in front of police while in custody, saying ‘You guys don’t belong here,’ ” said Muse, who requested $50,000 bail.

Xhelili was ordered held on $50,000 bond or $25,000 cash bail.

Judge Lorna McAllister issued an order of protection barring her from any contact with the victims or their babies.

In response to the heinous crime, the New York chapter of the Council on American-Islamic relations urged local mosques and Islamic institutions to increase security, saying the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks may be used as “an excuse to attack American Muslims.”
Bigot tried ripping off two Muslim women’s hijabs as they strolled with their babies in Brooklyn attack

Perp
burqa10n-2-web.jpg

Ryzaki009

Disgusting.

And they had their babies with them? Absolutely sickening I don't understand how anyone could be so heartless.

Good lord, her name looks like the leftover pieces from a Scrabble game

And as fucked up as it is, I'm laughing at how they just grabbed her a half hour later at the same damn spot. Like you just fucking attacked someone, shouldn't you leave

Ogodei

What ethnicity is the attacker?

(i'm not trying to make a point, genuinely curious. That's a weird name).

Xhelili has no previous arrests and works at Noi Due, a kosher Italian restaurant on the Upper West Side, her lawyer said. Her vile social media musings include several bizarre tweets cheering the candidacy of Donald Trump.

“America is the ark of Noah,” one reads. “Trump’s gonna win.”

Don't be mean to Trump supporters though.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm sure she was just trying to save them from their oppressive culture.

Good lord, her name looks like the leftover pieces from a Scrabble game

And as fucked up as it is, I'm laughing at how they just grabbed her a half hour later at the same damn spot. Like you just fucking attacked someone, shouldn't you leave
Gotta get that triple word score, I guess.

This twisted game needs to be reset.

Probably can be explained by either being a low-information individual or some component of mental illness.

Who in their right mind would attack 2 mothers rolling their babies in strollers? It's frightening really.
Why let her out on a low bail?

Seems like a normal bail to me, I think. Not sure.

But anyway she is going to be locked up for at least a few years. I can imagine at least 2 or more counts of aggravated assault in this case.

The people who have been attacked need support. But even this attacker clearly needs some help as well. She clearly has some very misplaced and displaced anger.

I was just listening to some local news that over 50 percent of Americans think there will be a terrorist attack on or around 9/11 this year.

Welp, they were right.

Calling Muslims terrorists then going and terrorizing Muslims. The fucking irony

Ogodei

If she's Albanian, then wouldn't this be a case of self-hating Muslim or something? Or does Albania have a christian minority?

andthebeatgoeson

This lady:
burqa10n-2-web.jpg

Attacked 2 Muslim women in Brooklyn, a city in America. With this name:
Emirjeta Xhelili
And this Facebook post:
“What is your Allah doing to me? It’s kissing my ass,” one of the messages reads.

With this name for a Facebook page:
Mary Magdalene ripping Muslims and blacks

Did she get lost moving to Brooklyn? Did she meet a stripper named Brooklyn and decided it must be a nice place to move? Did she get to Brooklyn and wonder where all these Muslims and Blacks came from?

I'm sorry to the Muslim people. This is too much.

kmfdmpig

Treating people decently should not be such a hard concept for people to grasp. I guess in this woman's warped mind the US is only a melting pot with those groups she personally approves of.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Emirjeta Xhelili

Okay. American. Lol

While she might not be born in America, believe it or not natural born Americans do have foreign names.

I myself do, and find you laughing at that as a bit disrespectful. I guess I should change my name to John, bill ect...

Edit:

Can the posters attacking her for her name not. Americans can have foreign names, I do and so do plenty others. It is short-sighted and just and disrespectful of you guys.

cool mocking her name for being foreign I guess.

Her name is super derpy, whadaya want

While she might not be born in America, believe it or not natural born Americans do have foreign names.

I myself do, and find you laughing at that as a bit disrespectful. I guess I should change my name to John, bill ect...

My name is John Bill Abernathy and I demand you change your name to Bill John Abernathy

The ironic thing is that she lives in brooklyn and she was born outside the United States. She also has a weird foreign name. I thought a psycho like her would have done something about that first before attacking someone based on her argument about being different from the rest of Americans.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Her name is super derpy, whadaya want

My name is John Bill Abernathy and I demand you change your name to Bill John Abernathy
I don't care.

People have foreign names, and are American citizens, it is a part of their identity and heritage. Attacking someone and belittling them over that is mean-spirited, narrow-minded, and disrespectful.

It also just shows that you aren't above discriminating against someone based on a superfluous detail. Just like she wasn't above discriminating against people for being different.

But okay, haha it's funny her name is different.

Lamel

Banned
What pisses me off most is that babies could have been seriously hurt. What a terrible person, lacking all decency.

An Albanian woman, working at a Jewish store, assaults two Muslim women saying they should be more American.

When's that unreleased George Carlin special come out again?

Also y'all judging her for her name are fucking up right now. Someone's name shouldn't be the focus of things.

EMT0

Banned

Edit:

Can the posters attacking her for her name not. Americans can have foreign names, I do and so do plenty others. It is short-sighted and just and disrespectful of you guys.

Considering my name is foreign af too....I know what I'm saying. I'm making fun of her for having a name like that and taking up a crusade against foreign-born Americans....and Black Americans too for because you can't only be partially awful and hypocritical.

jusufin

If she's Albanian, then wouldn't this be a case of self-hating Muslim or something? Or does Albania have a christian minority?

Yes, their are a lot of catholic Muslims. Still weird that she has so much hate for a religion that makes up a large part of her culture though. The physical assault part makes me think that she's probably not right in the head anyway, so god only knows what her logic was.

Yes, their are a lot of catholic Muslims. Still weird that she has so much hate for a religion that makes up a large part of her culture though. The physical assault part makes me think that she's probably not right in the head anyway, so god only knows what her logic was.

Trump encouraging this sort of behavior, perhaps?

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Considering my name is foreign af too....I know what I'm saying. I'm making fun of her for having a name like that and taking up a crusade against foreign-born Americans....and black americans too for because you can't only be partially awful.

Sorry, doesn't excuse or justify it.

Also it isn't about making fun of her name, it is about making fun of someone for having g a foreign name. As if that even means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom