• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 142 |OT| Yes, CHAD MENDES is headlining this pay-per-view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article is interesting, but he already weighed in so he has some time to get rehydrated.

Posted this quote in the MMA thread:

I’m already laughing at what ppl are saying. Yeah it was for medical reason and I did what the UFC Dr Told me to do. Believe it or don’t I give a f**k cuz the ppl close to me were freaking out but I’m still alive and something like this has never happen before. Say what you want I’m still gonna do my thang. You try not having feeling in your legs and can’t move then and see how you look at life after that

He's basically not taking responsibility because the UFC doctor made him take in fluids. Cuz, you know, his leg went numb. But he's still alive so who gives a fuck, right?

yacobod

Banned
it's still his fault because he was too heavy to cut the weight so he was having complications due to trying to cut a ridiculous amount of weight.

Fifty

For some reason, I'm terrified that we might hear Face the Pain tonight.

I would bet money on them not changing anything between UFC 141 and this. They'll change it for FOX but I'd be shocked if they really kept their promise and changed anything tonight.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the fighters don't get stood up so much like at UFC 134. I'm glad I made my picks yesterday since the site is down.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
i for one hope they keep the gladiator and face the pain intro.

Don't forget the pointless black and white fighter soundbytes.

Fighter 1: My hand will be raised on Saturday night...
Fighter 2: No, he is wrong. I will win.

jY31Q.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dana's Vlog 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mcjR3TsK4s Weigh ins.

Can anyone get what AJ is saying to Dana about "you know what happened?", sounds like he's explaining something to Dana but I don't know.

"My fucking lin-" ? Probably liver?
What is Vitor eating? Ice?

Also pretty awesome from them to record the exact moment when they told Vitor than his opponent didnt made his weight.

Needs nom nom nom nom text bubbles

And I love seeing behind the scenes with Dana, hes way more hands on than I thought he was until I did that backstage thing at UFC 140 and the tour person told us everything they need to do the day of the fight and how Dana makes them do it again and again until he thinks its perfect

LOL

Dana is even tweeting about getting ready to watch the Patriots game............not smart Dana, don't remind people that the NFL is on

I thought the live stream of the prelims was supposed to be free on facebook?

when I go to watch it says I have to purchase it for $1.99

edit: nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom