• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis 2 |OT| Will Lightning Strike Twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

I'm baffled by Frank being the dog too.

His biggest weakness is that he has a tendency to relax in bad positions, showing no sense of urgency when he's taking shots until he inevitably loses consciousness. But Joshu doesn't have the power to take Frank out, and I think Frank is just slightly better everywhere.

Speed kills, brother. Nothing is stopping Barnetto from outpacing Frank and dancing on him for 15 minutes.

dream

Speed kills, brother. Nothing is stopping Barnetto from outpacing Frank and dancing on him for 15 minutes.

I didn't think of that because my mixed martials worldview doesn't account for pussy fighting.

But Frank came in pretty light though, didn't he?

Heel

I didn't think of that because my mixed martials worldview doesn't account for pussy fighting.

But Frank came in pretty light though, didn't he?

248 and on TRT. I assume he's looking to get on top or go for the homerun shot.

muddream

Banned
Mir calling Barnett unathletic on the countdown show is like his 99th strike for being the least self-conscious turd man in MMA. The newest haircut is #100.

Heel

Why u talking shit about your own fighter Greg Jackson?

I'm a genius, not a miracle worker. Frank thinks he's here to revitalize his career, but I'm actually more interested in taking a percentage of his inflated fight purse. Throw him a WWII quote every once in a while and use him as a warm body in practice for Travie Browne, just like that can Andre Arlovski. What a maroon.

sgt jumpy

Banned
Bendo with a safe and boring top control dominate decision. Barnett by slaughter, kimura from the top. Can't wait for that fight.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Smaller heavies with a more focused skillset and better cardio are the future. Days of Bork gorillas bum rushing dudes with athleticism are fading fast.

The last new non-Strikeforce HW was Oli Thompson. Debut fight was March 3, 2012 vs Shawn Jordan on UFC on FX: Alves vs Kampmann.

So.. oddly my FS1 is airing these Prelims in full HD on the SD tier channel.. but the guide doesn't have the next set of fights listed at all.

Edit: I'm wrong. Just a generic Sports channel with no labeling.

That would require friends actually fighting each other. That doesn't happen in this day and age (ie Machida/Silva and Cormier/Velasquez).

Feh, Play It To The Bone was about prelim fighters anyway. Have em from the same camp.

...Basically I want Warrior but only for the prelim fight

sucks that ryan couture may get cut, he actually showed he's got a chin and massive heart. too bad for him he was up against a buzzsaw tonight in al iaquinta.

sucks that ryan couture may get cut, he actually showed he's got a chin and massive heart. too bad for him he was up against a buzzsaw tonight in al iaquinta.

He should've just wrestled. I understand he wants to please Uncle Dana but getting your ass kicked for 3 rounds in stand up when your Dad is top 3 on Dana's shitlist isn't going to win you any points.

PRIDE vet with derp power who doesn't go the distance vs the youngest fighter in the UFC who hasn't gone past the first round ever?

I sense death

Also I'm just going to assume it's The Rock vs Nikita Kolov

Edit: Christ, Krylov hasn't even been in a second round in that many fights?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom