• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 192 OT: Cormier vs Gustafsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

I legitimately have this scored 50-45 for Cormier.

Competitive rounds, but ultimately all won by Cormier. I guess you could make a case for the round with the knee.

Yaari

Gus just lacks the offense at close range, and DC can outmuscle him there, unlike Jones used his leverage and elbows there.

Too bad. He could have won but he had a weird approach. You cant play reach with someone like DC who keeps pushing.

Lazyslob

Banned
Gustafsson is being too timid this final round. He's gotta be aggressive. DC doing a good job of that this round.

thats what ive been saying. people are trying to counter DC. think of it like street fighter DC is like a mashing ken. you cant play patient with someone who only does grabs or shoryukens which is what DC does. grabs or shoryukens

Rur0ni

Gus just lacks the offense at close range, and DC can outmuscle him there, unlike Jones used his leverage and elbows there.

Too bad. He could have won but he had a weird approach. You cant play reach with someone like DC who keeps pushing.
This is pretty much it. He had a real chance.

Fitts

Split decision. I was legitimately nervous for the robbery.

I like Gus, but no way did he win that fight.

PR_rambo

Banned
All Gus does is lose. Lose no matter what.

Screw it, im gonna call it...

SEND HIM TO BELLATOR!

Where Phil will prolly sub him again.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Always a sign of good judging: When the guy who you gave the decision immediately looks up with a "Wait me? No, he won" look on his face.

whoa, a judge actually gave Cormier the round where all Gus landed was 2 takedowns??!?!

It's an outrage! Gus had top position for almost a second and a half total, that should have easily secured the round!

He's gonna cry

tumblr_nhso0g93651u4ctlxo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom