• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 192 OT: Cormier vs Gustafsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many 8balls did Bones do before his fight against Gus? Because he's got excellent grappling skills too, but had difficulty taking Gus down. He probably wasn't at his best that fight.

DC is a far superior wrestler than Jon Jones. Even if Jones got the better of the wrestling in their fight. Skill for skill DC is way ahead

That said yeah Jones must have not trained shit for the GUS fight

Couldn't take this shit anymore. I had to turn it down to 1% so I can't hear them at all because if I turn it down to 0%, it minimizes on that monitor

Lazyslob

Banned
DC is a far superior wrestler than Jon Jones. Even if Jones got the better of the wrestling in their fight. Skill for skill DC is way ahead

That said yeah Jones must have not trained shit for the GUS fight

lol naw not skill for skill. skill for skill jones is way better than DC. thats why jones won skill for skill

that was a close round depending on how they are judging it. DC did some damage in the clinch but Gus had the takedowns.

Gus did a better job of avoiding the takedown but he also needs to avoid the clinches and start doing some damage with his fists if he wants to win this.

Gus isn't using his length for shit. Jones kept DC at range most of the 2 fights. Gus should be using the front kick to the knee. Keep DC out of clinch range. Those uppercuts are doing most of the damage and scoring.

Gus just doesn't appear to have enough power in his hands to keep DC at bay. No point in keeping it standing if you are constantly running backwards and DC is doing more damage than you with the hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom