• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 196 Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz |OT| Fook The Belt feat. Ninja Shit & Touch Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Classic UFC wolf ticket card. Get a record number of viewers cuz of the hyped main event and then remind the casuals why they only watch two cards a year. It's funny cuz most cards are good, but these hyped ones are almost always the worst.
I don't understand why he does this.

He should pair Robbie Lawler type fighter with every big draw card.

Chesskid1

Banned
i dont really want GSP back but i first got into MMA when he was the king so its damn cool to see him and getting excited just thinkin about it even though i found his fights boring..

Nibiru

Banned
Holly is awesome and I can't wait to see her dominate this fight. That said I've always liked Miesha. She really battles and has had several fights where she was losing early but came back to win.

-MD-

I'd be happy for Miesha if she won the belt but I got Holly, I think it'll be fairly one sided.

Only way Ronda comes back is if Miesha wins lol.

Fox318

Nah. Then you get Rousey-Tate III (which will draw) and the Rousey-Holm rematch. Neither will individually draw more than if Holm doesn't lose, but together they'd probably surpass it.
Ronda is done unless Hollywood and others figure out rounda has the charisma of a brick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom