• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 196 Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz |OT| Fook The Belt feat. Ninja Shit & Touch Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep
CcKhryGUAAALKy4.jpg

ElRenoRaven

McGregor let his arrogance get the better of him no doubt. Great fight though. Like I said I am eating some huge crow but I do have to give Diaz his props tonight.

Vince, I know you don't give a fuck about anything around you but you should be with a pen and paper, writing this shit down.

HAHAHAHAHA NATE.

Win or lose, Conor's still my boy. Respect Diaz though, 11 days notice, pretty awesome.

Tate did an awesome job. Amazing.

Edit: I love Conor, he's always humble and honest win or lose. Even all the shit he talks, he can be honest. A lot more character than Silva's defeat last week.

Spy

Diaz is the better boxer. People are going to be in for a rude awakening tonight if they think this isn't going to be a fight. Everyone is drinking the kool-aid. Nate does not have to take the fight to the ground to win, he has a great chance in the standup too.
SUP EVERYONE

ironcreed

Banned
This is what happens when you start believing your own hype, acting like a clown and face a real and hardass bastard. I knew it.

Props to McGregor for admitting his fault. Man great fites all around.

I better not hear Conor talk shit about people with injuries anymore. He tapped like a bitch so fast. Holm went out like a pro.

This.

EDIT: The Holm part, at least. Didn't read the rest cuz I've been drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom