• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 196 Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz |OT| Fook The Belt feat. Ninja Shit & Touch Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to both fighters I expected craziness and this fight delivered.

The McGregor money train is stopped for now, but ballsy to take this on short notice.

Love the Diaz bros and this just how's exactly why.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Your reign on the top was short like Leprechauns

rbdWv.gif

ElRenoRaven

he usually is nice right after the fight no?

Yea Conor talks mad shit before fights but he's always pretty humble after it's over. He usually says nice things and talks up those he beats. Course then 5 minutes later he picks back up the shit talking to build for his next fight.

Bsigg12

Yea Conor talks mad shit before fights but he's always pretty humble after it's over. He usually says nice things and talks up those he beats. Course then 5 minutes later he picks back up the shit talking to build for his next fight.

I would be too with the exposure he is getting and all the money from it. It's essentially his brand and he is damn good at it.

Zeliard

these heavier guys can eat conor's power, go back to 145.

Hard to say. Nate Diaz has always been able to take a hit and then some. I think it's more a testament to the guy's titanium chin than Conor's lack of power.

Having said that, this fight did show that Conor going up to fight the true welterweights - the guys entering the octagon weighing 190+ - is probably something he should reconsider.

3N16MA

Banned
Nate was an even 5-5 in his last 10 and 2-3 over his last 5. Took the fight on less than 2 weeks notice and still made Conor look like a fool.

The top guys at WW would smash him in no time. Now he can go back down to 145 and let Edgar have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom