• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 196 Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz |OT| Fook The Belt feat. Ninja Shit & Touch Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
LightMilkyCoot.gif

brentech

At least Conor knows what I thought I saw...just going after it far too much and gassed tired himself out. Great way to lead yourself into getting rocked.

Macattk15

If Jon Jones loses to DC I won't even know what is real any more.

But I REALLY doubt that happens. Jon Jones is another level of something.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Conor, Diaz has his kids jiu-jitsu class tomorrow, might want to attend that one.

3N16MA

Banned
Stockton slap > touch butt in the park.

That was hilarious. Conor is not touching Robbie after that. Stay down at 145 where he can beat on the little guys.

Pop

Diaz played Conor perfect. I knew I had a feeling Diaz was going to win.

Bated Conor into his range.

dabig2

Damn 209! Respect for Nate for coming to that fight on very short notice and surviving Conor's barrage there for a bit. And then answering back with a fucking fury and getting the quick submission.

Co-main fights saved what was looking to be a really shitty card.

I mean, if Diaz is going to take that amount of punishment, shrug it off, and start slapping you and trash talking...you might as well call it a night.

nib95

Banned
This is what happens when you start believing your own hype, acting like a clown and face a real and hardass bastard. I knew it.

In all honesty, if Conor didn't let his guard down and get sloppy, he probably would have easily won this. Did he even have his gloves up once? Just thought he could bob and weave at will. Too risky.

Instro

The should do a rematch at lightweight sometime.

With regards to Connor getting sloppy, he probably thought he had done more damage to Diaz than he actually had.

BadAss2961

Cutting off air to your brain is not "going out like a man". You're not escaping once a BJJ black belt clinches a choke like that. Why drag it out?
True, it just looks bad how quickly he tapped after Holly was in the same spot and refused.

Good interview from Conor. Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom