• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.
gWo1Vfb.jpg

Amazing pic found on Twitter

https://twitter.com/jeremybotter/status/751976888990478336
Slenderman going to get KOed by Diaz.

godamn, I got over even odds on this fight.. what a price! loving it.. as far as i was concerned he was still practically the champ because that KO from Conor wasn't a real fight

Get the fuck out with that. He got knocked out by a guy who is known for precision knockouts. The timing of it makes it no less legitimate.

painey

Get the fuck out with that. He got knocked out by a guy who is known for precision knockouts. The timing of it makes it no less legitimate.

I didn't say it wasn't legitimate, but they did not get to fight.. as simple as that. Anyone can get dropped by one punch in the right circumstances, and I doubt the Jose/Conor rematch is gunna be 10 seconds long... I expect the full 5.

Dot50Cal

Banned
He did well against a guy who didn't have a training camp.

Their next fight will be more interesting.

Oh I agree with that. When Nate is prepared its a whole new ball game. But I think we need to realize that Conor was also not expecting Nate. I'm hyped for the rematch for sure.

I didn't say it wasn't legitimate, but they did not get to fight.. as simple as that. Anyone can get dropped by one punch in the right circumstances, and I doubt the Jose/Conor rematch is gunna be 10 seconds long... I expect the full 5.
Conor has no chance against Aldo if it goes that far.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Getting gassed against a guy whose number one thing is taking a beating to the face is the definition of failure in a fight.

Dot50Cal

Banned
i agree. its takes time to go up weight properly and i think McGregor found that out against Diaz.

He said as much, right after the match and in any promos where people asked about his performance. He underestimated how much power it would take to KO a bigger man. Plus Nate has a ridiculous chin.

Yaari

Yeah I really hope Andy has something for DC, but who am I kidding. Lol. It's going to be a nasty onesided beatdown.

Kacho

But that's a huge part of fighting, conservation of energy. You can look overpowering and great landing a lot of shots. But if you gas yourself and don't finish the guy you're easy pickings.

That's why the rematch should be fun to watch. He's looking to correct his mistakes and he has enough time to prepare for it.

That said, I'd bet on Diaz in the rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom