• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
It's just a little suspicious that he had a dad-bod during his entire WWE career (which is the most superficial professional "sport" ever), and now at 38 years old before his first, and probably only, MMA fight he looks amazing.

Uh, he looks good, but not "holy shit, he's on rooooiiiids!!!111" good.

I think with two years of training and nutrition at the highest levels looking like that isn't unbelievable.

QRSjCke.png

Uh, he looks good, but not "holy shit, he's on rooooiiiids!!!111" good.

I think with two years of training and nutrition at the highest levels looking like that isn't unbelievable.

QRSjCke.png

Roids aren't just used for looks, especially when we are talking about MMA fighters. Cutting weight is a bigger reason for a fighter to use PEDs than getting beach muscles.

Can't wait to hear Punk's post fight interview. It will likely be some "follow your dreams" BS but I ain't gonna lie, shit like that gets me 'motional.

cchum

Going to go somewhere to watch and troll. Maybe start a chant: "Gall has it'all"

Or "Overeem needs more ovaltine"

I want Punk and Reem to win, but don't think that will happen

I'm in this weird position where for some reason I want to see punk get his ass beat and have his dream squashed from the get go. Not even sure why as I was a big fan of his in WWE. I'm puzzling myself on this one.

But on the other hand I realize how messed up that is and also want him to win.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I want punk to win, bad. Big fan of him especially when he was in the indies. He may be a dick at times but he speaks his mind, isnt afraid of higher authority and has one hell of a work ethic.

If he loses I think it will be in the second round, he will be gassed and I believe Gall will get a submission on him, no knockout.

I really want CM Punk to win and stay for a while for one reason only. The guy is one of the best trash talkers on this planet. lol

His press for the fight has been boring as shit tho. He's super humble and just "I want to have fun, I hope everyone at the fight has fun win or lose" etc. If he wins maybe then he'll finally dial it up but I imagine him being so inexperienced and unsure of his skills he doesn't want to trashtalk with 0 to back it up right now

Guru-Guru

Banned
As sad as it sounds, of current announced fights for the rest of the year, Gall vs Punk is the one I am probably most excited for...Too bad the one Saturday I have to work a year happens to be tomorrow. I guess I'll check out the .gif afterwards... :(

Tillbo

Really would like to watch this but in the UK and don't have access to BT Sport. Is there another way to get it? When attempting to buy the PPV via the UFC site it just says...

"Unavailable. This event is currently blacked out in your region."

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He has a nerdier Gi Joe tattoo. The Arashikage ninja clan tattoo that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have and its in the same spot as them. Its always been covered by the wrist tape he wears in wrasslin

When I found out that Punk was a huge G I Joe mark with the Cobra tattoo and how he was legit upset that the Rock was playing Roadblock in the second shitty movie, I remember thinking that if I was a huge G I Joe fan that liked tattoos, the first one I would get would be the Storm Shadow/Snake Eyes ninja clan emblem. And sure enough, he had one on the forearm just like they did. I remember that storyline in the Larry Hama comic book pretty damn well from when I was a kid. I can't remember if Zartan had one, if he was actually part of the clan or just infiltrated it to assassinate Snake Eyes...

So yeah, I'm a Joe nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom