• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Putting huge money on CM punk tonight.

Think hes gonna prove to the world tonight, you dont need illegal substances/steroids or any kind of extensive training to be great

Putting huge money on CM punk tonight.

Think hes gonna prove to the world tonight, you dont need illegal substances/steroids or any kind of extensive training to be great

if you dont mind me asking, how much are you going to lose on him?

CsCuwduXgAARuUn.jpg

Woodley is so deceiving. He looks massive in pictures but when you see him in real life or next to certain other people he doesn't look big. Pettis looks the same size as him in this interview

I know he will get creamed but hearing Woodley and Pettis talk so highly of his character at least makes me pleased for CM Punk that he is fulfilling a dream.

Overeem is the more complete fighter of the two with a wider array of attacks without a doubt.

But Stipe has that nasty power and Overeem doesn't have the greatest chin. I'm really not sure how this one plays out at all. Its basically a coin flip for me

Spot on. I'm a Ubereem fan but recognize his faults. I hope he wins but he can be caught at any time. Rooting for Ubereem but know Stipe can put in that werk.

Rogan forgot he was on Network TV with all that socially acceptable/Cleveland Indians monologue.

Hilarious hearing Goldie try to navigate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom