• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If the dr called it for the eye poke would it end a draw?

ElRenoRaven

Yea Faber has lost this fight unless he pulls out a miracle in the next 2 and a half minutes. Don't think I've seen him have this bad of a fight in a long while.

Booing shouldn't be done simply because a fight has become a chest match. 2 fighters of similar style and matching caliber will cancel each other like they've doing from the start, feints are thrown as much, be it from footwork and strikes because they need the opportunity to find a opening. Stuff like that passes way over the head of many, many fight fans too.

Oh I don't disagree on that. It bothers me when fans boo a competitive fight. They aren't out there stalling, its just a lot of the fight has been somewhat neutral positions without a major momentum swing so it feels a bit slow.

Faber aggressively run up to Rivera, gets within a yard of him and paws at the air with his fists. My cat does the same thing if he sees my neighbours tiny dog.

Forkball

This card is bringing out a lot of retarded wrestling fans.

tumblr_o6yus9Jgvz1sbzhteo1_400.gif

This is probably the worst I've seen Faber fight in quite a while

I've seen as much MMA as basically anyone can.

This is still a boring fight

Booing shouldn't be done simply because a fight has become a chest match. 2 fighters of similar style and matching caliber will cancel each other like they've been doing from the start. Feints are thrown as much, be it from footwork or strikes, because they need the opportunity to find a opening. Stuff like that passes way over the head of many, many fight fans too. They simply don't get it and just ask themselves why they don't go all out. That's what happens when you don't have the logic nor the experience of being in the ring yourself.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
For the record, I'm not saying all wrestling fans are retarded, I'm saying the ones that show and boo when it is unjustified are.

MMA fans can be just as bad.

Solid win for Rivera but I didn't see enough to make me think he can hang with the top of the division. Dom Cruz would run circles around him (literally). I think he missed an opportunity to really go for the kill against a wounded opponent. Finishing Uriah Faber, even an old Uriah Faber, would have been a hell of a notch on his belt.

Man this fight really showed Faber his significantly slowed down. It was starting to show over his last few fights but he seemed really off tonight

rtcn63

Faber just doesn't have it any more. His hands keep breaking and he's getting on in years. Also the measles coursing through his veins.

ElRenoRaven

You know I know they can't but I'd pay anything to see Punk come out to McMahon's theme. Just have it blaring as he comes out would be hilarious. You got no chance. No chance in hell. lmao

Yup and we all saw that decision coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom