• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stipe is super vulnerable as a champ but he can knock out anyone. If cain can get back to near prime he should be able to win but he can also get put to sleep just like that as well.

rtcn63

I mean he went for a guillotine, so he tried. I've seen it happen a lot- they wobble a guy and then try to submit him instead of going for a flurry. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Rur0ni

untitled-113sorb.gif
You da real MVP, Sunhi.

Stipe is super vulnerable as a champ but he can knock out anyone. If cain can get back to near prime he should be able to win but he can also get put to sleep just like that as well.

Every heavyweight has proven themselves a vulnerable champ in the entire history of the division. Stipe is already on Cain's heel's with just one defense (longest reign is two).

Reem's small head vmcan't take a punch.

So for a UFC noob, which fighter should I look to follow?

Follow the thread and r/mma if you're on reddit if you want to be kept in the loop for anticipated fights. If there's fighters you're interested in, you'll probably hear about them every now and then. I'd recommend just watching all the PPV cards definitely in the next few months.

He had him dead to rights but decides to go for the guillotine. First mistake. Second, try striking a bit more? I don't know that was weird. I never feel like he is fighting with all his might.

if he strikes a bit more he opens himself to getting knocked out by a strong gust of wind. His strategy was to fight that ugly style (run, pick his spots) to get his hands on the belt.

Overeem always sounds fairly smart considering how many times his brain has been rattled.

saelz8

Gonna have to agree that this was one weird card. It was some kind of alternate dimension card.

Now we have post event Rogan commentary, like it's his Podcast. I'm so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom