• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Tate should probably retire. She's taken a lot of punishment over her career and it's too later for her to solely rely on grappling. She got lucky with Holm, if we're being honest, and her last two fights have shown that her grappling skills alone won't hold up. I don't think she will be able to up her striking enough to remain a top contender, so if she can afford to retire, she should.

She needs to go to a real fight camp.

Her boyfriend is her trainer ffs.

I cannot believe that this is the woman who took down the woman who devoured Ronda's soul.

MMA is fucking weird.

There's a reason people say anything can happen in MMA. Its all weird, because there just so many different matchups in terms of styles. People keep talking about how Miesha barely beat Holm, but keep in mind Miesha had a 10-8 RD in that fight where she ground and pound the hell out of Holm. We saw none of that here.

Wow, kinda surprising but probably a good choice. I wouldn't mind seeing her fight more but she will only take more beatings if she kept on.

Oscar

I cannot believe that this is the woman who took down the woman who devoured Ronda's soul.

MMA Math is fucking weird.
fixed.

TUkh9c9.png

Tate actually retired then and there.

Well, good on her for knowing when it's time to hang it up. She's had a great career and done it all. Get that well earned rest, Miesha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom