• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

Wonderboy starting to take over. Woodley letting his mechanics go a bit in favor of cute shit. Dude needs to stay tight or this fight is over.

selo

Woot woot, seems woodley is getting gassed. Thompson definitely got this (if he doesn't get a surprise KO, that is)

Tryxx

Not looking good for woodley dude is barely catching any type of breath and it's only going to the 3rd. Wonderboy is about to start picking him apart this round.

I don't know who to score that third round for. I wanna say Woodley cause I'm rooting for him, but Wonderboy been keeping it crisp and technical so it's probably his round.

Tryxx

Not sure wtf Tyron is doing you don't stand up with someone who has significantly and I mean significantly better striking than you. Tyron was demolishing him first round with the takedown why not go for it again I don't understand this lol.

I don't know what Woodley is doing. Is he trying to conserve energy and time Wonderboy for the counter? Is he gassed? Trigger shy? The dude is keeping this standing when his strength is wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom