• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyr

It will be interesting to see what Johnny can do in Middleweight without that cut.
Gastelum looked amazing against kennedy.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Johny got takedowns, great. He then proceeded to hug and nap for 15 minutes. If the guy on bottom lands almost twice as many strikes and has the only submission attempts, the takedowns didn't mean anything.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Well, Hendricks didn't land anything on his feet against Magny. Even when he was on top on the ground he landed no strikes, also never attempted a submission.

Wallach

I don't know how anyone can be that upset, Hendricks did nothing with his takedown in either R1 or R3 and almost got triangle choked both times. He only really won round 2.

Edit - time to go back to glorious 4K streaming, beat it FS1

LOL, how the fuck can you get behind Johnny Hendricks, with this performance no less? Trash ass crowd

how can you get behind Magny when he barely landed, wasn't able to defend himself and was taken down multiple times in 3 rounds against a guy that's out of shape, with back to back losses?

its such a disappointing win for him.

Goldie about to burst into tears
Man, I thought it was just me. Looks like he's fighting back the tears, mang. Goldy's a garbo announcer....but he's my garbo annoucer.
tocry.png

how can you get behind Magny when he barely landed, wasn't able to defend himself and was taken down multiple times in 3 rounds against a guy that's out of shape, with back to back losses?

its such a disappointing win for him.
Exactly. At least Magny just isn't that good and seems to be overachieving. USADA L'il Rig is a lazy slob who deserves no fan support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom