• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep sleeping on the flyweight division, but I think it's most stacked division after 155 and 145.

Mighty Mouse is a bad man. It's easy to think of his competition as unimpressive when the champ has made a living of making exceptional fighters appear to be anything but.

Chumley

Banned
People keep sleeping on the flyweight division, but I think it's most stacked division after 155 and 145.

Mighty Mouse is a bad man. It's easy to think of his competition as unimpressive when the champ has made a living of making exceptional fighters appear to be anything but.

MM will kill Borg.

I would give anything for MM to move up to 135 and challenge Dom. I know he lost to him ages ago but he's improved so much since then, would be a hell of a fight.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Hopefully we get crazy fucking Stun Gun in this fight who just says Fuck it and goes crazy
I'm betting we won't. He's way physically stronger than his opponent. I expect he will grind him out for 3 rounds. Who knows though, Kim doesn have that good of fight IQ.

MM will kill Borg.

I would give anything for MM to move up to 135 and challenge Dom. I know he lost to him ages ago but he's improved so much since then, would be a hell of a fight.

Borg needs to get a couple more fights in and gain experience, otherwise he's just another lamb for the slaughter.

I love Mighty Mouse, he's one of my favourite fighters and favourite athletes in general, but the Elliott fight makes me think a second go at Cruz will not go any better than the last time. Elliott is a pretty big flyweight and he was giving Mighty Mouse trouble on the feet despite being nowhere near as good as Cruz, who is a big bantamweight.

I haven't got a single doubt in my mind Mighty Mouse is a better fighter than Cruz by a considerable margin, and that's saying a lot considering Cruz is an all time great, however, the physical differences are simply too big. At a point where fighters are both very talented but one is significantly bigger to boot, the bigger fighter will likely win.

That being said, after Mighty Mouse breaks Silva's record, I wouldn't mind seeing the fight one bit.

In tears over the promo listing Nate as "one of the best" at welterweight. UFC trying so hard to push this giant killer narrative, it's ridiculous.

I know I mentioned it earlier but Claudia continues to murder Carla on Twitter and it's amazing. Lol Jessica Andrade is joining in now too

Holy shit, this is my first time watching UFC. This is way more brutal than I expected. I will have to watch this more often.
Welcome to the world of brain damage

I remember my first time, UFC 105 Couture vs Vera. Card sucked. Well actually I first saw the top 100 fights on tv, but that was the first card I watched live

Wallach

kim is going to get clipped if he keeps walking into strikes this easily, he didn't get anything done this round at all

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No ppv in january? I guess its this one kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom