• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maoyama

Banned
Yep and Cruz does get hit, no matter what people say. He does get tagged. It's going to be very interesting.

Professional fighters dont usually get knocked out by punches they see coming. Cruz gets hit often in exchanges he starts, but hes on the move while getting punched. Im not saying Cody has no way of finishing him or that Cruz wont get hit. I dont think Cody will be able to sit down on a punch or get Cruz running into his punches. I think Cody will connect a lot with glancing shots that because of his insane power will rock Dominick much more than we expect, but I dont think he'll get a solid finishing strike.

Oh make no mistake you guys picking Cruz are doing the smart thing. My Garbrandt pick a "gut" pick and not a "head" pick. Which rarely play out. But I already made it so no point in going back on it now

ironcreed

Banned
Oh make no mistake you guys picking Cruz are doing the smart thing. My Garbrandt pick a "gut" pick and not a "head" pick. Which rarely play out. But I already made it so no point in going back on it now

You never know, though. I pick Cruz to make him a man, but still could see him getting caught. This is a harder call.

Wallach

guess they gave antonio round 1, oh well, pretty bleh fight

time to watch johny "ashamed of his words and deeds" hendricks

Skyr

Big Rig is up next
gol15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom