• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

I am actually shocked. Pure class from both of these guys too.

For the next fight I assume if Ronda doesn't get knocked out it's gonna be a typical Ronda Rousey fight tbh. Nunes has not shown herself to wield any tools every other opponent Rousey's arm barred pretty easily. Holly was a perfect stylistic match up to beat her and even she had to fight off the clinch.

Yep, fights ending in less than 60s.

The most surprising thing to me was that Cruz looked on his game and Cody out pointed him.

Cruz gets hit more than people realize. That's why I was talking about it earlier. Combine that with Cody's speed and accuracy and that's why my gut was saying to pick him up. I didn't think it was logical but hey it paid off this time

Wallach

can't take shit away from garbrandt he set out to do some shit and did every step of it

definitely looking forward to garbrandt v dillashaw now, TJ is going to come at that belt hard after seeing this kid just come in and take it

ironcreed

Banned
Rousey loses by KO in the second round and retires.

post-43350-you-have-chosen-wisely-gif-img-ZfHA.gif

he made me a fan too all the dancing in the ring shit was entertaining too, guy seems like a good person ..especially not going in to destroy cruz's head and ifnishing him off.

That was a phenomenal fight. Dude should have finished it instead of showboating, but the outcome is the same. He looked like Neo in the Matrix dodging shit in the fourth round.

Oscar

Cody / TJ could be fucking amazing, whats the soonest we will see it? Like May/June?

Depends on Cody's contract.

If his contract was up (ala Weidman when he fought Silva), the only holdup would be contract re-negotiations as the champ and any medical suspensions (doubtful since he didn't get dropped).

They'll probably announce it around Feb and let them have a 12 week camp so around May/June?

Rogan: "No holes in her game" referring to Nunes. Motherfucker what?

People talk such weird shit with this barren division. Aside from maybe 2 fighters the striking there is universally awful and hell a lot of them don't have very high level wrestling or jiu jitsu either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom