• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over? TJ vs Cody will be SHIT TALK CITY. ex-teammates, Cody says he knocked TJ out during sparring, Cruz beat TJ so Cody is sure to bring that up.

Oh shit yer right it might be even worse

and it might honestly be the most homoerotic trash talk yet

That might get a lot of women to tune in too which is cool

Alucard

Banned
Hey. Part-time UFC watcher here. Watching for the first time since Rousey vs. Holm. Really pulling for Ronda in this one. Just for the story. A loss would make for a pretty intriguing story too, but I think Rousey winning would simply be better for the UFC and MMA going into 2017.

NYR

There is like zero chance Nunes wins this, eh?

The real question is... will she allow Rogan to interview her?

If it goes to the ground, she has no chance.

Already been confirmed she has to give an interview if she wins.

This is their job, you drop your opponent you finish him.

That wasn't some next level respect, that was him missing the opportunity to finish it.

yeah, but i've seen enough fighters who drop someone and just walk off not to cause more unnecessary damage, with the beef he had with cruz you'd think he would try to dismantle him but he didn't. (I should mention cruz did sort of bounce up super quick each time lol)

doesn't matter anyways he performed amazing.

I'm sorry for all the dumb questions tonight. While it seems if Ronda loses she'll probably never fight again and if both win the rematch will likely be inevitable, if Ronda wins and Holly loses do they have their rematch?

Holly will fight for another belt next, i don't know if they really want to have their new champ to go down or Ronda go up so soon after reclaiming the title.

cordy

Banned
Ronda out there looking like Rocky after training with Apollo and shit. All lean and shit.

And honestly I want Ronda to lose simply so we can get the belt off of Charlotte.

FUME5

yeah, but i've seen enough fighters who drop someone and just walk off not to cause more unnecessary damage, with the beef he had with cruz you'd think he would try to dismantle him but he didn't.

doesn't matter anyways he performed amazing.

I'll agree to that last bit for sure.

Oscar

I'm sorry for all the dumb questions tonight. While it seems if Ronda loses she'll probably never fight again and if both win the rematch will likely be inevitable, if Ronda wins and Holly loses do they have their rematch?

Edit: I'm sure Ronda will want a rematch to redeem the loss, like Conor did against Nate.

This is gonna be interesting.

Nunes has a very complete game. Her only real shortcoming is cardio. If she comes out looking to make a statement like she did with Tate, I don't see this going well for Ronda.

Ronda is very strong and has great grappling and takedowns, but her striking is ass. If it goes to the ground quick, she can win this.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm still going with Nunes via KO in the second round.

Provided she can avoid that takedown, which I'm betting on her training on.

Oscar

I'm still going with Nunes via KO in the second round.

Provided she can avoid that takedown, which I'm betting on her training on.

1st round KO is the only way I see Nunes winning. She gasses hard so 2nd round is no dice for me.

I'll be REALLY surprised to see this leave the 1st.

I don't know who is going to win the fight, Nunes wins standup, Ronda wins if she takes it to the ground (maybe)

im expecting nunes to overwhelm ronda with a barrage of punches

Holly will fight for another belt next, i don't know if they really want to have their new champ to go down or Ronda go up so soon after reclaiming the title.
Edit: I'm sure Ronda will want a rematch to redeem the loss, like Conor did against Nate.
If both win and Holly becomes the champ of that new division, would one of the belts be put up?

Because I can't see UFC avoiding this rematch if Ronda does win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom