• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

N° 2048

I'm one of them

Dudes good and a good dude

He is, honestly as someone who has their dad leave when I was three...I can see the chip on his shoulder but he's maturing and will humble out at some point. I hope.
This sport brings out some seriously raw emotions.

Man what a fucking great fight.

ironcreed

Banned
You called Garbrandt vs Cruz a shit fight.

Are you always wrong?

Rousey is about to dominate Nunes.

Ha, it was shit until the last 2 rounds. And I gave Cody the win once he woke up and took control. Good for him. At least I had no money on it. But I do here and Nunes is going to WIN.

Dr.Acula

Banned
UIjwk8a.png

killed me

TJ gotta find a kid who got a heart transplant or something to stand a chance.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Ronda will win this easily, be great if she loses and the UFC spent all that time hyping her back up.

Chumley

Banned
He is, honestly as someone who has their dad leave when I was three...I can see the chip on his shoulder but he's maturing and will humble out at some point. I hope.
This sport brings out some seriously raw emotions.

Man what a fucking great fight.

Same feelings here. Felt like he was a huge douche until reading about his Dad and the cancer survivor kid. I still think Cody talks like an irritating frat boy but I like him way more than I did before.

Ronda still too one dimensional. I mean, she's incredible at her thing, but outclassed on her feet. She really needed to swap training camps and bring in some world class stand-up.

Guess we'll see how she's evolved.

dem

There is like zero chance Nunes wins this, eh?

The real question is... will she allow Rogan to interview her?

I'm sorry for all the dumb questions tonight. While it seems if Ronda loses she'll probably never fight again and if both win the rematch will likely be inevitable, if Ronda wins and Holly loses do they have their rematch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom