• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm sorry for all the dumb questions tonight. While it seems if Ronda loses she'll probably never fight again and if both win the rematch will likely be inevitable, if Ronda wins and Holly loses do they have their rematch?

If there's something ive learned is that MMAgaf is super informative / helpful, dont worry about questions

Syder

Really happy these two killers are in great shape and no one got popped. Got my money on Nunes but I just hope we have a great fight.

I've missed Ronda.

If both win and Holly becomes the champ of that new division, would one of the belts be put up?

Because I can't see UFC avoiding this rematch if Ronda does win.

well Ronda would have to go up to give her 2 titles.
i don't think they make a new division only for the champ to go down.

i also don't think Ronda wants that fight. everything is certainly possible, especially since Rondas management owns the ufc so they make her do whatever they think makes her bigger.

Oscar

If both win and Holly becomes the champ of that new division, would one of the belts be put up?

Because I can't see UFC avoiding this rematch if Ronda does win.

It'll be like the Conor/Alvarez fight. Whoever moves to the other's weight class will have two belts if they win.

Alvarez was defending his lightweight belt, he wouldn't have taken Conor's featherweight belt since the bout was at 155lbs.

Alucard

Banned
Rousey loses in 20 seconds is my prediction.

image.php

We'll see.

Come on, Ronda...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom