• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
I delayed my stream so I don't have deal with buffering. But holy shit, I would not have guessed this fighter was 42!

average_asian_woman_aging.jpg

I think this explains it.

FUME5

An intermission!

A 30 minute intermission!

This is incredible, to go from 207 to...this sideshow is incredible.

Thanks for the legitimate link Parrotbeak.

Too lazy and drunk too quote you all, but holy fuck I had no idea. This is just fucking bonkers too me. I don't have the time (kids) to keep track of all this but thank you for opening my eyes to the greatness that is RIZEN.

Oh, he's over???

Heard he made it to the finals but no idea what the fuck that means.
Rizin is holding an openweight tournament over 3 events. First stage took place a while ago, but the quarter finals took place 2 days ago and now the semi-finals and finals are in the same night. So cro cop and his opponent have to fight 3 times in 2 nights to become champion.

dream

And the best part is, Rickson will be holding Kron's towel, and Saku will be holding Crusher's towel, and the only way you can win the match is to force the other guy's corner to throw the towel.

Levito

Banned
Jokes aside this intermission thing is something I can get behind.

Like a good opportunity to take a piss break during a UFC would be great.

The Beard

Jokes aside this intermission thing is something I can get behind.

Like a good opportunity to take a piss break during a UFC would be great.

Yeah, the UFC just flies by. I ended up taking a shower during the "stun gun" "fight" lol. There's no downtime except after a quick knockout.

Levito

Banned
man, how much pee are you carrying in your bladder?

Dude, no joke. Went to a bar for the PPV earlier, tried to take a pee but some ass tried to take my seat even though I left my coat on it. So I just held it till the show was over.

The struggle.

Chumley

Banned
I guess this isn't a surprise, but social media is abhorrent about Ronda Rousey right now. A lot of "lol i bet she'll kill herself" shit. Someone should remind these people that writing "lol" or "lmao" or whatever before something horrible does not make you any less of a sociopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom