• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

Rena
AU7Amsc.gif

Ronda's standup was about as good as mine, she looked like she had never fought before in her life.

I'm not convinced she wasn't just here to pick up one last massive pay check and leave mma never to return. It would make sense since we got to see nothing at all of her. If she fights again and doesn't change camps then she is borderline psychotic or Edmund has something over her.

every time i see tokoro fight i remember reading all the threads on sherdog saying he and aoki would kill all the ufc lw's. This was when bj was champ and murdered every other 155er. fuuuuuck tokoro

Chumley

Banned
Ronda's standup was about as good as mine, she looked like she had never fought before in her life.

I'm not convinced she wasn't just here to pick up one last massive pay check and leave mma never to return. It would make sense since we got to see nothing at all of her. If she fights again and doesn't change camps then she is borderline psychotic or Edmund has something over her.

She's only 29, if she changed camps and spent a year or two training with non-frauds she could make a legit comeback still. But she won't, the way she reacted to the Holly loss showed that her head just isn't in it, and tonight just made it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom