• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sad to see what Gabi did to herself through major steroid abuse

gabi%20garcia%20transformacija.jpg

She's gonna be crazy fucked up physically later in life
Jesus. How long ago is the photo on the right compared to the recent photo on the left?

Jesus. How long ago is the photo on the right compared to the recent photo on the left?

The insane thing is the photo on the left isn't even all that recent. She is even larger than that now.

She has totally wrecked her body, and judging by others with that heavy of steroid abuse her heart is likely going to give out very early

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
I actually wouldn't mind if the UFC picked up a bit of Rizen style hype shit. How scripted are the actual fights? I guess I'll see.

Nunes taking shots at Edmond was just tremendous.

Imagine if Ronda had learned how to strike from a top tier coach, while adding wrestling to her already elite judo base... Just imagine.

She'd basically be like Jon Jones. He came into the UFC where his weakest aspect was his standup while his ground game was world class. His standup slowly got polished to the point that he was basically unstoppable in both areas. Ronda was the same except she literally never improved her standup. It's still as terrible as it was when she first walked into the UFC. What's amazing is that her own mom is on record of not liking her coach because of this and yet Ronda for some reason stuck with the guy.

ironcreed

Banned
Nunes taking shots at Edmond was just tremendous.

Imagine if Ronda had learned how to strike from a top tier coach, while adding wrestling to her already elite judo base... Just imagine.

It would not have mattered. What we are witnessing here is the crumbling of hype that the UFC rode and milked as long as they could have. She is done and this is her embarrassing swan song. What makes it even more sad is that they cashed in on such a fraud (as did others to a much lesser degree) Surely by now you can see this. It's a BUSINESS.

Chumley

Banned
She'd basically be like Jon Jones. He came into the UFC where his weakest aspect was his standup while his ground game was world class. His standup slowly got polished to the point that he was basically unstoppable in both areas. Ronda was the same except she literally never improved her ground game. It's still as terrible as it was when she first walked into the UFC. What's amazing is that her own mom is on record of not liking her coach because of this and yet Ronda for some reason stuck with the guy.

Coaches are everything. Jackson is legit. Edmond is a fraud.

Can't wait to see Jon come back.

Ronda is not a great natural athlete like Jones or Lesnar though. She's very stiff and not at all flexibile, it probably makes it a bitch to try and instill some basic boxing technique in her. She moves around like she's wearing a neck brace.

She was fairly cute until she turned into Chyna.

Hope not "too soon".
The insane thing is the photo on the left isn't even all that recent. She is even larger than that now.

She has totally wrecked her body, and judging by others with that heavy of steroid abuse her heart is likely going to give out very early
She's literally twice the size of that right photo in the left. That's insane. It's almost horrifying to look at especially if what you said about it not being recent is true if she made this jump in appearance in a couple of years or maybe even less since I don't really know.

I hope this doesn't result in her dying very early from it affecting her heart but man, she must be hitting the steroids hard with how she looks now.

She's literally twice the size of that right photo in the left. That's insane. It's almost horrifying to look at especially if what you said about it not being recent is true if she made this jump in appearance in a couple of years or maybe even less since I don't really know.

I hope this doesn't result in her dying very early from it affecting her heart but man, she must be hitting the steroids hard with how she looks now.

she be on the ubereem horsemeat diet

N° 2048

Didn't know you were a UFC fan :p

Hey! :) nice to see you in this thread.

Huge MMA fan, been training muay thai on and off since I was 16, I'm 27 now. It brings so much peace to my life, it's gotten me through some of the hardest times in life as well.

Ok I should really go to bed now, wish I didn't work tomorrow :/

Hey! :) nice to see you in this thread.

Huge MMA fan, been training muay thai on and off since I was 16, I'm 27 now. It brings so much peace to my life, it's gotten me through some of the hardest times in life as well.

Ok I should really go to bed now, wish I didn't work tomorrow :/
Holy shit wow, that's actually super cool. I've been thinking of trying out Mauy Thai and Jiu jitsu, though more for self defense rather than inner peace lol, but I'm glad you have a hobby that brings you happiness and I've also gotta say you're a lot older than I figured you were the first time we got on PSN lol.

The Beard

Nunes was great at the post fight presser.

I loved the shots she took at that fucking hack Edmund. Her English isn't great, but she says a lot more than most fighters. I love her straightforwardness, I don't know if that's a result of her limited vocabulary or what, but it's great. I like how she said she's a shy person, and she doesn't really enjoy doing interviews and being on camera, but she's down to do whatever she's asked because that's her job.

She's cool as fuck. I hope she stays champ for a while. Which she probably will, since the division is ass.

Theres no way Ronda continues her career in the UFC anymore...right? She would literally have to go and win 4-5fights in a row to get a chance for the title again? And she would need to basically re-think her whole way of approaching a fight if she were to continue, cause tonight she was a straight up embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom