• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Versus 5: Hardy vs Lytle - 8.14.11 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young kid got schooled. He needs some serious work on his standup. Anybody with good TDD is going to abuse him.

Damn Cerrone's got sick hands.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm !!!!

dream

op_ivy said:
cowboy is generic mma fighter too? really?

No, just the opposite. I just think his character is douchey and because of that I watch every single one of his fights because he makes me give a shit about him.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Oliveira looked like he was about to cry during the official decision. Dude has to drop down and could probably make bantamweight.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Goldie: "Possessor of incredible knockout power". Who the fuck has Hardy knocked out in the UFC? He has 1 knockout win in the UFC. His striking fucking sucks, it's just a tiny bit better then his garbage ground game. Dan "the split decision machine" Hardy is going to get destroyed tonight.

iddqd

my girlfriend thinks Cowboy is cute and I STILL think he is a great fighter.
He is agressive and awesome. Just terrible at talking.

Cowboy went into full Boomhauer Mode at the end of that interview. Just random sounds and shit.

20110815-jcw72ddk15j17hn5hi5f5n4ph1.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Cheesyhobo said:
Bendo/Miller will be a dull grappling match, calling it now.

Dull? Unlikely but it will most likely be a grappling match.

I think Bendo is going to scramble right into a submission.

dream

I can't prove it but I feel like the WEC's Ben Henderson is a bigger star than the UFC's Jim Miller. Go Benson!

sien916 said:
Ahhh. Who's left for Cerrone? Maybe Pettis since we don't get to see Pettis vs. Guillard.
I think Cerrone vs. Dos Anjos would be awesome. Maybe Guida, Sherk, or Tibau.
polyh3dron said:
Rooting for Miller so we don't have to hear PRAISE GAWD after.
Exactly.

dream

I actually think all the WEC guys come off as huge stars. Reed Harris always knew how to promote his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom