• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
What's a good aus eshop to order the splatoon 3 pack?
I have both the squid LE (.fr) and all of them separately (jpn) but I keep 'em unopened and I think the 3 pack is much much cooler since it's essentially the Splatoon series complete set

so my mother called me a few minutes ago and told me the shop only has one f...... Shulk available. Seems like there was someone a few hours faster than me or they had some errors in the database (?)
so no Little Macs, no Pits, no Marths and no extra Shulukus for you,
im sorry ;_;

edit: welp, not even a shulk for me, they only had sheik available and mistook it xD

69wpm

Brian★;159145405 said:
We ship to the UK and plan to add European zones by tomorrow!

Can you give us a quote for the shipping? Would like to call you on Skype, but I don't have a mic.

69wpm

Brian★;159149935 said:
0 - 500g / 500g - 1kg $18.20 (0 - 500g) / $39.10 (>500g - 1kg)
An amiibo is quoted at 0.1kg.

Cool, thanks.

GAME Spain has put up a pre-order pages for the Splatoon LE and amiibo.

Amazon.es has put up the page for the Splatoon LE. You can't pre-order yet.

Mob

so my mother called me a few minutes ago and told me the shop only has one f...... Shulk available. Seems like there was someone a few hours faster than me or they had some errors in the database (?)
so no Little Macs, no Pits, no Marths and no extra Shulukus for you,
im sorry ;_;

Thanks for checking for us and letting us know.
Congrats on your Shulk!

Brian★;159149935 said:
0 - 500g / 500g - 1kg $18.20 (0 - 500g) / $39.10 (>500g - 1kg)
An amiibo is quoted at 0.1kg.

How exactly and from where are you getting your stock if I may ask? Can I decide if I want a Japanese or an EU version? Judging from the other thread this is what you offer?

Damn that sucks. :/
I checked their website and it's... interesting. You can't check store availability, instead you have to fill out a contact form and they try to check?

when you're filling in a zip code and there is no price showing up on the items on the specific store, then they don't have it available. You can try to check yes, but the outcome will most likely negative

Spades

Oh really? Thought he was in the Charizard wave, never mind then.

He is, but he was available from GAME to pre-order a long time ago.

bOZBlxr.jpg

He was £10.99 when I got my pre-order in.

Do we know when the Nintendo UK Online store will take preorders on the Greninja wave and Zero Suit wave? Managed to grab Ness Charizard and Lucina when they went up but can't remember how soon that was after the direct announcing them.

Rosur

Do we know when the Nintendo UK Online store will take preorders on the Greninja wave and Zero Suit wave? Managed to grab Ness Charizard and Lucina when they went up but can't remember how soon that was after the direct announcing them.

I just want the new waves/ yarn yoshis/ splatoon amiibos to be available to preorder as still haven't seen anything yet...

Shahadan

I'm still regularly refreshing amazon.fr to see if they put the Yoshi Woolly World Amiibo (or the bundle) for preorder but those still don't even have a page.
It's annoying and I feel like a meth addict.

It's my first time, how do you guys do it ;_;

JoeM86

Considering it's £39.99 for the bundle, and that's the RRP of most games, I'm happy.

Technically, we're getting it for 2p more than we would if we ordered all individually though.

Pisses me off that so many people have to face disappointment. Just make more, Nintendo. MAKE. MORE.

It's especially baffling when it's directly from their official store.

Limit it to one per customer if need be, but just make as many as are ordered for fucks sake.

Top Bottom