• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd thought I'd become resigned to a brutal defeat but I'm still absolutely bricking it. It's the slither of hope that I still have alive, that's what's fucking with me.

Yep. Queasy feeling in my chest and stomach that it might be good news.

Will only get worse come ten and its fucking rancid shite.

Arnie

Funny that leftwing echo chambers always accuse the BBC of having a rightwing bias. Go into a rightwing echo chamber and you'll see them raging against its leftwing bias.

Here's an idea, guys: if both sides think the BBC is biased in favour of the other side ... maybe the BBC is not biased at all.

Perhaps you're biased. Perhaps you're so used to only reading media that agrees with your own biases that a neutral source like the BBC feels skewed to the right/left [delete as applicable].
Complete nonsense.

They refused to show Corbyn's anti-terror speech and pictured him alongside Osama Bin Laden.

They are two unarguable, concrete examples but if we wanted to go further into less concrete pieces of evidence we could.

The BBC board is made up of ex-Conservative MPs.

Anyway, nine minutes until depression.

Hate that the country is sleepwalking into tory concocted bullshit brexit. Remember kids civil unrest is a valid option. It does not have to be this way. Corbyn best stay and Labour best not kneejerk to centre for votes. The country is split let it remain this way. And always remember fuck the tories!

Hasney

OH GOD EXIT POLL TIME IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES I CAN'T TAKE THIS

Oh wait, I have the equivilent of 30 pints of 6.5% Elvis Juice and Parma Violet vaping nicotine. I can take it... For tonight.

Orbis

Hate that the country is sleepwalking into tory concocted bullshit brexit. Remember kids civil unrest is a valid option. It does not have to be this way. Corbyn best stay and Labour best not kneejerk to centre for votes. The country is split let it remain this way. And always remember fuck the tories!
On the plus side, May has to own this Brexit disaster.

Let it get bad. Let it get so bad that no amount of media scapegoating and distraction can possibly move the crosshairs from the Conservative party. Let the truth come out in resounding echoes of shite.

Okay, 3 500mls of Budvar, a bottle of Morgan Spiced, and half a bottle Merlot circa 2015, and a series of tabs open on my laptop of various funny cat videos to take my attention away - let's get this wake started!

Oh fuck Widdecombe is on Channel 4, so that's enough of that for me.

The exit poll has to be with our lord Dimble though so I'm happy with that

What election food does everyone have?

I got myself some Manicotti, a quart of Ministrone, a whole damn loaf of bread and I'm washing it down with the sweet satisfaction that everyone can suck my dick because I'm eating Italian FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd

Post your dinner, cause it's not better than mine.

NwqsK.jpg

dealer-

Just managed to get my vote in for Bristol West. Pretty much a shoe in for Labour unless there's a Green surge.

Now the feeling of dread like last year awaiting results.

Goodlife

What election food does everyone have?

I got myself some Manicotti, a quart of Ministrone, a whole damn loaf of bread and I'm washing it down with the sweet satisfaction that everyone can suck my dick because I'm eating Italian FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd

Post your dinner, cause it's not better than mine.

NwqsK.jpg

Just had a doner kebab, needed something to soak up the beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom