• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Soo...has everyone got their appropriate reaction gifs ready? :/

RN97Lgw.png

Ready

Mr. Sam

I'd thought I'd become resigned to a brutal defeat but I'm still absolutely bricking it. It's the slither of hope that I still have alive, that's what's fucking with me.

Randdalf

I have to say, I'm voting against Double Deckers in the confectionery referendum.

Also I didn't know confectionery was spelt with an 'ery,

kmag

If anyone wants a tasty rumour courtesy of my Scottish Labour pal. There's a good bit of chatter in Labour circles that from what their tellers are saying there's a more than passing chance they might have gotten Rudd

Obviously pinch of salt and the tellers only know what they've been told by people exiting the station but hey might be something to look out for

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone wants a tasty rumour courtesy of my Scottish Labour pal. There's a good bit of chatter in Labour circles that from what their tellers are saying there's a more than passing chance they might have gotten Rudd

LALALALALA

I CANT HEAR YOU

Jezbollah

Holy FUCK.

I can't think of a time where the Home Secretary (arguibly the number 3 job in the country) got taken out in a GE.

RIP Portillo moment, hello Rudd moment.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

Nope

Nope

You can't get me

Obviously what it means:

SNP almost wiped out in Scotland

Labour reduced to holding parts of London.

Conservative party officially renamed Norsefire

Paul Nuttels made State Jester by royal decree.

I'd thought I'd become resigned to a brutal defeat but I'm still absolutely bricking it. It's the slither of hope that I still have alive, that's what's fucking with me.
You actually care about people.

It's the hope of something better, a country that no longer thinks 'fuck you, I only care about myself'.

Rudd will be like that Crannik guy from Rogue One. Built the Death Star and then left to die by the Empire

I'm resigned to May getting a big majority.

I'm hoping the "fascinating" result is youth turnout being higher than expected and influencing a lot of marginals, but it'll probably be May somehow curbstomping everyone.

basically. that and the whole "I don't want people to have a shit as fuck half-decade ahead of them" thing

R&R

Expecting a massive Labour L...basically a worse outcome than the Brexit vote was...at least that was tight :(

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
My mate at the BBC gave me a sneak preview of the exit poll results.

The Tories are fucking DONE.

My brother's aunt's sister's dad's best friend's uncle who works at Nintendo's election analysis department says Lib Dem majority.

Auctopus

These young people getting turned away in Labour swing seats is absolute bullshit.

Apparently they've "fixed the admin error" with 20 minutes to go. I don't care about losing but I wish we could lose without being fucking cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom